🌹FIFTY🎲EIGHT

Knights Of Mafia
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Third Person

They were like knights gathered around the table of the gang's conference room. It's the day after Crimson had given birth. However, word had yet to get back to Cassius and his gang.

Nikolaos knew though, Arden told him while he slept. She was on dream duty. She showed Maskim the bright future he could have had but instead, he was stuck in an endless cycle of his own misery.

Cassius had yet to know who Rogue actually was. He had no idea that his own grandfather stood next to him. Hell, in his meat suit Niko looked younger than Cassius himself.

What puzzled everyone around Nikolaos though was the fact that he was wise beyond his years. Of course, he was a seventy-something-year-old man in a twenty-year-old meat suit.

He had a plan to reveal himself. He couldn't at the moment though. The main focus wasn't on who he truly was, it was on getting back Crimson. As Rogue, he hides many secrets apart from who he really was.

Nikolaos wasn't just sent back to earth to rescue Crimson. Oh no, there is a bigger picture being painted and Micheal was the artist, Niko his paintbrush.

"Does everyone understand the battle plan?" Rogue asks and the entire table is silent. The weight of everything good was heavy on their shoulders.

"So we just walk right in?" Tough Cloud is the first to break the silence.

"It's logical, we are accustomed to going over there. Using the birth of the child could help, " another said.

"It won't, " Rogue grunts. His frown deep as the words leave him.

"Why not..." Before the sentence could be finished, Cassius' phone rings. He steps away to take as Maskim himself is the one calling him.

He clears his throat before he swipes right to answer his phone. Rogue, focus shifts from what was going on in the room on to Cassius.

"Hello Maksim, " Cass tries to answer with an even voice. And is successful at it. It was very strange that out of the blue Maksim would call him. Did he find out what we are planning?  Is the first thing that runs through his mind.

"Cassius, " Maksim breathes into the phone. "That bitch gave me a deformed monster for a baby. " his speech is slurred. "Your name was the first name I saw. Casssssius you...have to help me. I know my men want me dead."

Cassius tries to calm him "Listen, its all in your head Maksim. I will come to visit soon. What happened to the baby?" He asks.

"I put the damned thing out of its misery. " after that the phone went dead.

Cassius' eyes watered a bit at the news but the signal was just given. Crimson had the child. The time had come for words to no longer to be spoken. It is time for action to be taken.

With new determination, Cassius marches back onto the room. His fists at his side and his face resemble the one his grandfather was used to wearing.

His eyebrows descended on his face almost reaching his nose. You could barely see his eyes with the scowl on his face. Rogue smirks at the look. His heart sores at sight.