🌹SEVENTEEN

STEP THREE
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Judas

"Now will you please take your wives to the mating room. Maksim, take the lead," the Heresy said clapping his hands again.

His clapping was just about annoying the crap out of me. "Will the rest of you join us in the upper chamber, to witness the divine seed come together with the woman."

I didn't want to see the rape of innocent girls who knew nothing of this cult. I did not want to see her go through that. And by the way her eyes dilated I could tell the pills were working.

As they headed in the direction of the mating room, I went in the direction of my room. "Judas!" I stopped dead in my tracks and mumbled 'Fuck' under my breath.

That damn name haunted me. I turned around with a glare "Maksim," I reply.

"All are requested to the mating room," He said with a sarcastic grin his hand gripping the girl's hand tight. Her blue ocean eyes hidden by her blonde hair.

"I. Am. Not. Going," I grind my teeth and my hands unconsciously curl up into fists.

"I think you misunderstood brother..." he said letting go of Crimson and coming straight up to my face; "You don't have a choice. You obey me or I will whip you."

We leveled each other with a glare and I gave up. He was king and my loyalty lied with him. The threat didn't scare me but I wanted to stay here a little longer in Russia. If I disobeyed, he would throw me out.

God, he was a fucking dick.

"Finez asshole." I said bumping into his shoulder and walking past him. Just because I had to obey the cunt, didn't mean that I had to respect him.

I walked into the upper chamber and walked to the balcony overseeing the room. The girls were already lying naked on the beds. The wine would drug them a bit. So I was pretty sure Crimson would be numb and out of it. She won't feel a thing. And if she did it will make it enjoyable.

No pain. She didn't deserve it.

Maksim and her finally walked in. He was carrying her in his arms. He turned around looking up. He searched the balcony until he found me then he continued walking.

He placed her on one of the empty beds.

The sheets were always white. It will be clear for all to see that the girl's virginity was taken by her husband. Sex is supposed to be a private, intimate thing that two people enjoy. They made it out as an advertisement then they invite all to come and watch a felony take place.

Even with the drugs in her system, she looked scared. Maksim started taking off her clothes and I felt the bile rising from my stomach.

 Maksim started taking off her clothes and I felt the bile rising from my stomach

My hands gripped the railing so hard my knuckles turned ghostly white. I'm positive after this I will get blisters from how tight I holding on to it.

The Hersey came to stand next to me. Distracting me from the fact that Maksim was striping her.

His hand came up to pat my back and I bit the inside of my cheek. "Sachin, I look forward to the time when you take this important step. It's the only way you're gonna join the Christ." He was starting to get on my nerves.

"Fucking touch me again, you disgusting old man and I will take pleasure in cutting it off. I will give it as a sacrifice to your god." I grumbled and he quickly retracted his hand.

He clapped his hands and turned his attention to the couples below. "The name to get through Archon and to have safe passage is ...Epiphanius. Don't forget to chant The Body Of Christ before you both climax after which she will take in your essence into her bloodstream."

He clapped his hands again and they began.

👑
👑
👑

Maksim

I slowly entered her.

Crimson was supposed to be out of it but she looked like she was high. The wine is not supposed to make her high. She was not alert to anything around her.

Kissing her neck I began moving at a steady pace inside her. She felt so tight that my cock was about to explode. Her legs left the bed to wrap around my waist and I groaned.

For some reason, I was glad that she was high. I didn't feel like I was defiling her. Sachin called it rape. But if that is what I had to do to reach the last heaven I will do it. It didn't hurt that she was my wife.

She moaned and her muscles clenched around me. Her hands grip the sheet tightly as she trembles under me. She was so sexy. I love the feel of her petite body under me. Her blonde hair spread across the pillow.

I look up to the balcony and smile at Judas. I wanted him to watch as I took what was mine. The first time he laid eyes on her I could tell that he desired her. His eyebrow raised and his eyes shifted towards Crimson in a look of pity. Sorrow filled his eyes as he continued to look at her.

I pounded in her harder and her eyes opened up to me. They captured my soul with the way some of the greys swam around with the blue.

That is when I felt my balls tightening. "Fuck," I pulled out and stood up. I brought Crimson up in a sitting position and she grinned up at me.

"Open your mouth," I tell her. She obeys and I finish in her mouth. Her face scrunched up in a frown and she was about to spit my cum out. I held her mouth. "Crimson, swallow!" she eventually swallowed.

"Now say this with me; The Body Of Christ," we both started chanting it. And as everyone else finished they joined us in the chant.

The people on the balcony started cheering the guard of Archon name. The Hersey nodded his head, pleased at us.

"All of you have done very well. You will be successful in all things. Nothing will ever hold you back. Your journey has just begun," he claps his hands together and cheers.

I look back to Crimson to see that she has fainted on the bed. Jasha looks at me with a smile on his and I give him one back. But when I look at Sychar she is curled up into herself.

I point at her and Jasha mumbles 'Shit' as he tries to comfort her but I guess the drugs are already wearing off. I look to Misha and Kisa is doing the same. Crimson is the only one that is knocked out.

She took something other than the wine and I will find out what. I put my pants back on and wrap her dress around her. I lift her from the bed, into my arms carrying her to my room.

*********
Part four...Completed.
The song I have at the top is so fucking genius.😈