🔥CHAPTER SIXTY⚔FOUR🔥

BLOOD DAY‼
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

The City of Gold
Arden🕊

Blood Day is finally upon us. The day that we all been patiently awaiting. I'm only sorry I'm not down there with Nikolaos right now.

Niko has been sent down to earth to cleanse and help return the Mafia World to its original glory. The Mafia Monde is deeper than just Niko and I. It's a way of life, a way of people that loyalty and integrity governed.

War raged on beneath us, Blue and I cheered on our warriors below. They were fighting bravely. I really wished I was down there.

As each of the fallen arrive at the gates of Zion, myself, Blue and Darius await them. That was the job we were given. To greet the newcomers.

Kyra, Phanes, and Midas had the exciting job. After we sent the bastards to Ghenna they would set them up to be tortured for an eternity. No doubt they would get in on the blood and gore before leaving.

The faces of those souls who followed the Sokolov; proud and arrogant, they think that they achieved some higher purpose. Unknown to them they followed Maksim to their ultimate doom.

They were tragically unaware of the fate that was about to greet them. The knowledge of this fact alone would be enough comfort for me. But my friends wanted to toil with them.

"I need all the warriors of the 'Mighty Sokolov Family' to identify themselves please". As they all proudly started distinguishing themselves, Blue was trying her best to hold back from bursting with laughter.

"I need you to now form an orderly line, (giggle) in front of the magnificent Gold Door on your right, please. We surely await more of your fellow men who are also destined to join you. Then the door shall open". Blue said clapping her hands in glee, a broad smile plastered on her happy face.

If these men were actually men that kept the mafia law I would have pitied them. If that was the case, however, they won't have been going to Ghenna. Mafia families fought among themselves all the time. That was nothing new, but these men did unspeakable things.

"Those who did not service the Sokolov family, those who blindly followed a man to attack the mightiest Family in Russia at the expense of their own lives and died today, please form an orderly line at the door on your left". Darius proudly commanded, his chest and head held high as he secretly saluted them.

Blue and Darius' humor is delightful. The right door usually leads to Salvation. Greatness. Paradise. Not this time. This time, the door on the right will lead them to Gehenna.

👑👑👑👑

Cassius

We all stood silently, as Sachin walked among the dead and the living holding Crimson in his arms. With red eyes and no expression, he walked straight past us all.

 With red eyes and no expression, he walked straight past us all