🌹THIRTY🌳THREE

Tearful Obedience
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
I am the damned, I am the dead
I am the agony inside the dying head
This is injustice, woe unto thee
I pray this punishment would have mercy on me- MJ
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Kisa

I kept having this recurring dream where I wake up on a bed of roses on the river bank. My family is on the other side of it calling me across to join them. They are happy on the other side.

Then the river suddenly turns red and they disappear into the wind. When I look down it's their blood that stains the river. Pieces of them are scattered in the water and I get a panic attack in the dream.

My grandmother says that it's their blood calling out to me. She tells me that they are the ones that need to cross the river. That they are trapped and need releasing.

But maybe wherever they are trapped is better than where I am right now. I have been damned with the curse of this fucked up family. Cursed with an inner weakness that makes me quiver with the sheer fright of man.

One man. A man who hides who he truly is.

Woe to the woman who is married to the man she hates. The disgusting feel of his fingers on her skin which lingers and haunts her in her dreams.

The agony of an unlawful punishment that has been gladly bestowed upon her. And as a woman, she has to lay on her back and spread her legs for the man that rips her apart from the inside out.

After all, that is all we are to the enemy. A piece of meat to dominate and destroy. To be used as victory trophies.

In the end, no matter how much we march and protest, women will always be the lesser human. The only thing that even the ranks between men and women is, death.

For in death, there is nothing. Death has no favorites. It takes everyone and anyone it wants and without permission. Death is a god that walks among us on a daily basis. It's up for us to accept that reality.

I know I have.

Closing my eyes, I stay still as Misha kisses my shoulder. A tear slips out of my eye and he smirks as he kisses my lips with possessiveness.

"You know this would have never happened if you would just love me. Sychar gave up her pussy the minute my brother opened his arms to her...and let's not forget Crimson," he says with a crackle and I look at the ground.

Crimson wanted me to freely give myself to him. However, I still had to bring myself to lay on my back and let him use me. In my eyes, he is not my husband. I signed no document stating such. This should not be happening.

Despite this fact and my undying urge to throw myself from the balcony and end it all, I allow my body to go numb. 

Misha throws me down on the bed and pulls my legs apart for him to settle between them. Turning my gaze to outside I feel him at my entrance.

Kisa, my poor child!

I hear my grandmother's voice and I reach up to my earring and grasp it. She was here.

Trust Crimson!

A hard slap lands on my cheek and my face is turned to look at Misha. His eyes are dark with lust and a pure darkness that riots with its own evil.

"Fucking look at me!" he screams at me and slaps me again when I stare up at him blankly. His thrusts slow down and I pray that he is close to his finish.

When he is done I roll to my side bring my knees to my chest. But he was not having any of it. He grabs my arms and brings up into a standing position.

"I want to show you something, " he says before tugging me out of the room. "You want to see the real monster...I will show the real devil. That in there was puppy play, " he whispers into my ear.

He carries to what looks like a basement. A few doors line the corridor but he stops at the one down to the end. "Those bodies outside is not only done by Maksim's hands..." he says opening the door.

The light switches on...

Keep calm Kisa! No sudden movements!

A woman is strung up and I could see his spine. The skin on her back has been sliced open and opened like a book. All the muscles in her back are visible.

Don't look away!

I cringe inwardly and obey the voice in my head. I try my hardest not to react too drastically at the horrific site. "These two over here...." he pulls down a white blood stained curtain and two other people were also strung up; "They are Maksim and Jasha's handy work. Beautiful ain't it?"

One is hanging upside down and is covered in blood. I couldn't figure out his would because of the amount of blood. The other one was on some kind of torture device. His limbs were stretched out and tied to each end of the table.

It was unlike anything I have ever seen.

"Sim has a fascination with medieval times and this king who was just pure evil, " he laughs and walks back over to his victim. He pokes a finger into her back and she lets out a scream that makes my heart lunge in my throat.

"But my thing is Vikings. This here is called the eagle. Come, " he calls me over and I walk over to him. As I come closer to him I could see the extent of damage made to the girl's back.

He pulls me to the front of the girl and the skin of her back made her look as though she had wings.

"Now my precious Kisa, deny me again and I promise you that this will become your nightmare..." he grabs my face and tightens his hold "And I promise, I fucking promise you that I will make you last for days. At the end of it, you will beg for death, "

I am already begging for it.

I nodded my head at him and he let me go with a chuckle. "Smart girl, " he puts his hand on his chin and stares up at his victim. His eyes sparkled with disgusting delight at his handy work.

Before I knew it I had vomited in the floor. The obscene sight of it all proved to be too much for my stomach. Misha pats my back in mock affection and rubs it when I start to dry heave.

"There, there," he says. "And before I forget, you are not to tell Sychar. Jasha has her captivated and doesn't have to force her to do her duties. So if you want her safe...you will seal your fucking mouth,"

****************

Happy Friday.😈