🌹THIRTY🌳FOUR

Missed You
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sachin

Cassius could hide his hatred really fucking well.

Maksim and his men files into the room for our business meeting. An exchanging of goods and money is to go down in a few minutes.

Cassius welcomes them into his office and extends a friendly handshake to Maksim. Anyone would think that this is a friendly greeting. And it is, however, I knew Cass is holding back.

The plan we prepared and thought through thoroughly is being put into action this very moment. I stood in the corner of the room and look on with a sly smirk on my face.

Kolya and Ruslan shake my hand and we did a bro hug in greeting. The room gets quiet as my gang members bring in the goods in black bags. One after another they came. Twenty in total.

"We went with something different. Something new on the black market. It is said that it fucks your shit up," Cassius chuckles and open one of the bags.

The white powder sparkles as he fists some of it, he opens his hand and it pours out of it like a waterfall. Damn beautiful.

"Where is it from?" Sim asks intrigued at the product.

"It was made in Australia. It's called Black Mist. They smoke this about a hundred years ago but it recently resurfaced with a stronger kick, "

"How much?"

Cassius looks to me and I nod stepping out of the room. I had the amount of money we paid for it on paper. Jogging up to my room I open my safe and grab my account book.

I go back to Cass' office and tear out the page that tells how much it's worth, handing it over to Cassius. He proceeds to hand it over to Maksim.

"Each bag is worth eight million, "  Sim reads the amount and nods with a smile on his face. "This shit is the real deal huh?"

Cassius nods and Maksim extends his hand sealing the deal with a firm handshake. I smile and Cassius smirks at me.

Perfect.

Black Mist was the stuff his grandparents smoked. Only true smokers smoked that. It burned your lungs with every inhale and fucked with your mind until you were hallucinating all kinds of shit.

Now it is being used as a weapon in the mafia world. Although new to the market a lot of other families has ordered it. They were torturing people with it. To much of it will send a man mad out of his mind. And some were using it for themselves too. It is the best high you will ever be able to get.

"You will have the money in your account by Friday," Maksim says smiling down at his new found product.

"You know we have done business for years and I never been to your estate. Oh, and congratulation on your success, " Cass says bowing in mock respect. However, to Sim, this is real.

Maksim smiles at this and pats Cassius' back. "Well, Kolya is to be married in a week. Your entire gang is invited. But if you're coming you will have to stay for the ritual. The more people there, better is the blessing, "

I clench my jaw at this. Crimson will be in that damn ritual again. Because Riya wasn't a virgin, other couples will be able to join them.

"Sure thing," Cassius keeps a straight face, nonchalantly pretending to know nothing of it.

Most of the men leave the room with bags in either of their hands. Before Maksim leaves he stops at the door and turns his attention towards me.

"You leaving with us, Judas?" his eyebrow raises and I look to Cassius for permission. I missed Crimson and I needed to see her, so I didn't mind going back to the estate. Cass nods his head.