🌹FIFTY🎲SIX

It's Coming
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

After that day on the balcony, I had tried to kill myself three times. All my attempts failed though. Koyla had saved me twice. Somehow he was there at the right time to stop me.

As my stomach grew, Maksim has become less harsh towards me. In fact, he has become more loving. Always touching me and kissing me. Some days my emotions are so strong that every time he touches me I feel the bile at the back of throat rising. Of course, I have to blame it on being pregnant.

Right now I lay motionless in the arms of Judas. He was the one that caught me this time. His tears soaked my cheek as he wept for me. But I couldn't feel anything. It's like my soul, my spirit is no longer alive. I'm... Numb.

Instead of jumping off of ledges and trying to hang myself, I went to poison. But before the cup could reach my dry, cracked lips, the cup was knocked out of my hands, throwing me down in the process. I have no idea how he knew but he did.

"Why do you try to kill yourself, Crim?" He whispered against my face. His hot breath warmed my pale skin and I turned my eyes to look at him. Slowly I remove his hands from me and I try it get up.

He tries to help but I stop him, "Stop!" my voice sounded different to my ears. It's been a while since I even heard it.

"Koyla said you were suicidal." he mumbled to himself "I understand...," The stare I gave him stopped him from even going there.

"You understand... Judas? That's what you was going to say. Don't you get it? This child can't be born. I can feel it inside me...if this child is born he will be deformed and cursed. He will be a curse for all those unlucky ones who lay eyes on him. He will be Maksim's greatest weapon."

Judas looks at me with disbelief in his eyes. I probably was losing my mind but I'm not wrong about this. I had three months to go before this evil was to be born. So I had three months to kill myself. But every time I tried, I failed.

I don't even know how the fuck he even found me.

"You can't give up yet Crimson... I still love you." I almost laughed at him, but I settled with an uneasy grin instead.

"I don't love you Judas."

"Could you stop calling me Judas? " He begged, his voice sounded hurt and crumbled.

"Your brother has a plan. The plan has changed. He is waiting for you to give birth." he tells me, walking a bit closer to me.

" What? "

" There is this man and Cassius trusts him. He has this strange persona about him. It's like you just wanna do everything he tells you to do. Anyway, he says to wait for the day to give birth. So you can't die." Judas tells me in hopes of making me feel better.

Rogue

I knew it was him. That day he held me at gunpoint was the safest I have ever felt since arriving in Russia. It was strange. This calm just came over me and I knew he wouldn't harm me.

What he did, however, was show up how weak Maksim actually is. I looked up at Judas and his pleading eyes. He wanted me to understand how close deliverance truly was. With Rogue by their  side, I knew failure was not even a thought.

"Fine."

"BLOOD DAY is coming, and it's coming with vengeance." he says before leaving me alone by myself. Not before stealing a kiss from me. I didn't react I just let him. He looked like needed it.

👑
👑
👑

Arden

Finally, She fucking knows to stop trying to kill herself. I had directed Koyla and Sachin to find her everytime she tried to kill herself. If she died all this was for nothing.

Crimson is the biggest weapon we have yet and she doesn't even know. I can't really talk to her anymore but I could stop her from making rash and stupid decisions.

"Did Michael really have to paralyze Kisa? Wait don't answer that," Blue says and I laugh at her. "I see you're saving Crim again," She tells me, as the cloud fades away that showed my granddaughter and Sachin.

"Yeah, she has been trying to kill herself lately. For fuck sakes, she needs some fucking patience. Her brother and Niko are gonna get her out plus she will have her first Blood Day," I smiled at the thought. I wish we ate in Zion. Because I would have gotten my popcorn ready to enjoy the events that were to unfold in the near future. Three months to be exact.

Three months were like three days up here. And what Nikolaos has planned is mind-blowing.

Out of nowhere, Gabriel appears. Blue and I stand in respect because we were seated in the green grass. "Arden, Michael wants you in his presence. You too Blue. Your family are already there,"

"Well lead the way,"

*************************

Well, this was a short chapter but that's because BLOOD DAY is almost upon us. Matter of fact it's already here.

#BLOOD DAY IS COMING