🌹FOUR

Outgoing Call
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Rani

It had been two weeks since my arrival here. I had settled in quite nicely. Everybody has accepted me by now, everybody but Crimson. Most of the time the blonde haired bitch stayed in her room.

Overall I was enjoying my little spy-cation here. The Vitcenzo were a strong mafia family but they did not train that often and they let me in way too easy.

Tonight was Sychar and Crimson's birthday party. Crimson turned eighteen and Sychar turned sixteen.

Unlike Crimson, Sychar was nice and she made me feel very welcome and I almost felt guilty for planning the murder of her family. She most likely was a virgin so she would be made a bride for one of my brothers.

The date of the ritual was fastly approaching and I just ended my brothers' search for virgin girls. I was so glad that I was not part of the ritual. I had to have sex, yes, but I could fuck anyone I want.

That is why I like our religion but the boys had it completely different.

I found a secluded place for me to make the call to my brothers. The Vitcenzo did not have many weak spots in their family but the birthday party was an opening for us to make our move.

I had explored the entire estate without being found out. I managed to map out the grounds and each opening. But they did not need to sneak in.

Going into one of the many bathrooms that the estate had, I shut the door behind me and tapped the blue sapphire button in the center of my ring. It was a calling device.

A hologram came up when Maksim answered. Turning on the hearing device attached to my ear I listened to him.

"I see you've healed well," he laughed and I rolled my eyes. To make my story believable I had to get a beating. Of course, he enjoyed slapping the shit out of me.

I flipped him off. "Do you or do you not wanna know what is going on?", I asked tapping my foot. The whole gang sat orderly paying me attention, looking at me, they got quiet.

"There is a birthday party tonight for two girls here. This is our only chance. You will be able to enter the gates with the help of some loyal friends. You guys will hideout until the party is over and everyone retires to sleep." I paused when I heard footsteps walking outside the door but they did not stop anywhere near me  and so I sighed in relief.

I continued speaking. "I have some good news for the three of you...", I pointed at my three brothers. "What is it, Rani?", Jasha asked.

"I will show you. It should be popping up on the screen now," I said tapping my ring again and another hologram popping up with the pictures of the three girls.

 It should be popping up on the screen now," I said tapping my ring again and another hologram popping up with the pictures of the three girls