🌹FORTY🎭SIX

Virtuous Silence
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

It has been a month since the death of Misha. A month from the last time I saw Kisa and my brother. Cassius hasn't sent word to me either. And Sachin has kept his distance.

And things around the estate has drastically changed.

Maksim has grown to be harsher than usual. His actions towards me have been very selfish and uncaring. This past week he has resorted back to his old ways of beating me.

And this time it's worse. With Misha's murder, the little trust he was putting in me, vanished. What Kisa did set me back a whole year with the entire family. All eyes were constantly on Sychar and I's every move. He even went as far as stripping me of my Queen title. Replacing with his sister.

If I were even to utter a single word in the presence of Maksim, he would hit me. Before I had a say but now my voice has been taken away. And the tears of yesteryear are back with a vengeance. He even removed me from his side. All I am now to Maksim is his whore. A hole for him to stick his putrid cock in.

His sister now sat on the throne next to him. Rani slighted me every waking chance she got. A matter of fact she could do anything she wanted to do with me and no one could stop her.

The only thing that was saving Sychar from everyone's wrath was that they thought she was oblivious to who Jasha truly was. He may be really loved her because he kept her safe. But I was glad that she knew exactly the monster he was hiding under his skin.

The hairs on my body stood at attention when Sachin enters the dining room. He bows and greets Maksim as he goes to his seat. But before he sits he makes eyes with Maksim signaling to him that he has an announcement to make.

"Cassius sends his regards. He has invited the family to a ceremony he is having in a couple of months, " my ears perk up to this. Sachin keeps his eyes upon Maksim as awaits his reply.

"Very well then, when is it?" Maksim and Rani smile and nod their heads for him to continue.

"It's in May the middle of Spring. Date set for the 27th, "

In the spring? That was just four months away. Before Sachin sat down he briefly glances in my direction. I missed him but I knew that keeping our distance is for the better.

A few minutes into our dinner Rani decides to pour her wine onto my plate. Then she flips the soaked plate of beans and chicken onto me. I gasp and go to get up but she stops me.

"No, sit in it like the child you are..." she throws her head back in a laugh; "I'm so glad Sim finally woke the fuck up, you are only good for doing one thing. Matter of fact..." Rani turns to her brother "When am I getting a niece or nephew? You too Jasha it's been a whole year, its time to reproduce, " she asks them both.

Bowing my head, I bite the inside of my cheek. Suddenly, she gets up kicking back her chair. Rani wraps her fingers in my hair and pulls my head back.

"Are you taking pills?" she asks looking into my eyes.

"Y-yes, " I stutter. Lying would mean instant and brutal actions towards me. I wasn't supposed to take anything that could prevent reproduction. However, having a little Maksim is my worst nightmare. If I have to I will rip the seed of the devil from my womb.

"Hear that brother, she is taking birth control. And who provided these for you?" I swallowed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't tell her. Riya was my friend and her life is finally settled with Kolya, she is happy. There is no telling what Rani or even Maksim will do. So I just shake my head at her and seal my mouth shut.

"Fine, " she says turning her head to look back at her brother. He raises his hand and tells her to do as she pleases. She smirks and roughly pulls me from the chair.

For a few minutes, she leaves the room. Maksim gets up from his seat and stoops down to my level on the floor. "I will flush your system and by the end of tonight, my seed would have root in you, " he quietly tells me getting back up but not before he backhands me.

His ring causes a cut to develop at the corner of my lips. Rani comes back with a rod, the wood twirling in her hands as she advanced towards me.

She wastes no time striking me with it.

With each blow, I let out an ear curling scream. Every lash making the place she struck engulf in burning pain. It made me beat up on the ground like a fish out of water gasping for air. And everyone just sat there and watched.

"I'm giving you one more chance...Who Was It?" she halts her torture and I laugh spitting out blood from my mouth.

"Kill me." I tell her. She hits the rod across my face and the sound of it rings in my ears.

"Fine, Kirill and Ruslan hold her. I hate seeing her squirm. " she commands them and they obey getting up and coming towards me. They lift me from the floor, stretching me out. They held all of my weight as they laid me over the chair.

"Wait No, Stop!!- I...I give her the pills," Riya stood up from her chair. Kolya almost drops me and I drop my head in defeat.

"Ray?" a silent question leaves him.

"Drop her,. " Rani tells them and they do just that. They drop me to the ground and I swear my rib snaps under me.

"She has betrayed her queen...the punishment is death." she says.

She places the gun into Kolya's hand. A tear rolls down his eye as he raises the gun aiming it at his wife. His hands shake around the gun and I knew I had to stop this injustice.

"I-I commanded her to." I struggle to say the words and thankfully Maksim hears me.

"Stop...help her up, " he demands and Kirill helps me to my feet. I have to lean on him because I could barely hold myself up. His hands pressed against my side makes it worse.

"What did you say?" Maksim gets up from his chair and walks over to me with an eyebrow raised.

"She... was... just following orders." I tell him coughing a little. Every breath I inhaled ached my ribs. My head spun and I was just about ready to pass out. "Please, it was my fault don't harm her. " I could feel my left eye finally closing down from the attack on my face.

"Very well then, that's thirty lashes. Reproduction will have to wait. I was wrong to choose you as my queen, its what has my brother dead today...I will not take for granted a woman's power. For they are the spawn of Eve. "

Kolya blows out a relieved breath and this somehow eases my pain.

I look towards Sachin and he has his head down in his plate. His body is tense but he doesn't raise his head to look at me. Of course, Maksim follows my line of vision in my one eye.

"Judas..." He calls out to his half-brother. Sachin's head raises to look at him; "You will administer the punishment." Maksim says smiling and all Sachin does is give one curt nod after which he gets up and leaves.

My legs completely give out and Kirill lifts me up in his arms. "Should I get her ready?" Kirill asks.

"No, carry her to our room. Let her rest, I don't want her to die. Punishment shall be dealt out tomorrow. Oh and call the doctor... he has to flash out her system, "

Kirill does just as he is told and a half of an hour later the doctor along with Maksim entered the room. The doctor examines me and says that my ribs are severely bruised but not broken. Then he pulls out a syringe filled with a clear substance, a large needle at the end of it. He injects it into my arm and tears swell my good eye.

"I can't give her painkillers because of the injection. Her system will take two days to flush out the pills fully, " he says before he leaving.

To be continued...

***************