🌹THIRTY🌳SIX

Observing The Enemy
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Cassius

"What the..." Tough Cloud says looking out of the window. I furrow my brows at him and follow his lead of looking out of the window.

I literally felt my stomach drop and my mouth left hanging on the carpeted floor of the limo. "Sweet Jesus!" Maksim had to be out of his fucking mind.

Bodies as far as the eyes can see lined off and decorated his estate. All impaled on long big poles or stakes, I could not clearly see. As soon as the estate's gates opened two greeted you by the entrance.

"Boss, what the actual fuck are we doing here?" TC asks me and for a split second, I forget. Why the fuck was I here? Then her piercing blue eyes appeared in my mind.

In a deep bloodthirsty growl, I answer his question " He has Crimson, my sister, " Tough Cloud holds up his arms in surrender and then nods at me "Okay Boss, sorry. Just this man is fucking crazy,"

He is crazy. What kind of human being goes to this extent to cause this amount of pain. When Sachin told me that I will get a shock at the gates, I did anticipate this. The bodies were both men and women. Young and old. Some you could not even recognize their faces. Others their bodies had been reduced to almost no flesh at all.

Bile rises in my stomach at the disgusting, torturous sight. I mean, I'm no fucking angel. I'm more devil but I only kill the guilty. The innocent are never to be touched. It's a code my gang and I live by. Heck, its the Vitcenzo code has been for a century.

When we pass the horror driveway finally reaching our destination, Sachin is there to welcome us. I only took five of my men with me and Sachin made it six. This could be a risk and I was not going to put my entire gang in danger. And from the looks of it, I made the right choice.

Sachin walks up to me, embracing me. He mumbles quietly in my ear; "You had to see this place to believe," I pat him on the back and we pull away.

This place was a fucking nightmare. A horror movie made everyone's reality, especially those who reside here. It still baffled me. How did he get the time to do all this? I could see from some of the corpses that he took time torturing them.

I can't even remember the last time I had to torture someone. But I have a very strong feeling that, that fact is about to change. Blood Day is coming I could feel it in the air. The blood of my family cries out to me every night now.

We enter into a church looking area of the estate and I inwardly laugh. They're Christian? Well, that is an awful joke I did not see coming. I thought they were just a cult. A really fucked up Cult.

As I take my seat, Crimson walks right past me. She goes next to Maksim and sits. She bounces a little girl in her arms and I frown a little. From the child's red hair I could tell that it wasn't hers. So I lean over to Sachin.

"Who is the kid?"

He replies; "Crimson rescued her the night that they took them," he says and I clench my jaw. The Vincenzo estate had loads of different families on it. Husbands and wives, their children. So many children. Happy children. And only one survived.

Anger bubbled in the core of my being and my darkness wanted to make its appearance. I inhaled and exhaled closing my eyes to calm down my raging heart.

Sachin got up to stand in the back and I kept observing my surroundings. Maksim had top security, the men are like cockroaches. They are crawling all over the place. They were everywhere.