🌹NINE

Welcome To Russia
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Maksim

Ruslan struggled with the child in his arms. He held her as though she was some foreign object that needed to be gotten rid of.

I could have killed the infant along with her family but I couldn't. She was too innocent to be hurt. And the way Crimson clutched onto the baby told me that.

"Ruslan, just hand the baby over!" I ordered. The baby kept crying and I knew she missed her protector.

Ruslan gave the toddler to me and she stopped crying when I bounced her a little in my lap. The baby girl couldn't be more than three to four years old.

"You know, Sim, you look good with a child despite the fact that you kill for sport," Rani hissed at me.

"I would hold my tongue if I were you. There are reasons for why I do things. This baby is the key to Crimson's obedience," I said smiling at the little girl giggling in my hands and sucking on her thumb finger.

She was looking up at me with her big green doe eyes and I knew I could never hurt her. I have not heard her speak yet but I bet her voice is adorable.

Her innocence was bewildering to me. This infant was snuggling up to her parents killer. Maybe she did not know what going on around her. Or maybe she did and liked me anyway.

 Or maybe she did and liked me anyway

"We are about to Land in Russia...All seatbelts are to be fastened!" the plane's pilot said through the intercom and I placed the little girl into the seat next to me fastening her into the seat.

I still placed my hand on top of her to make sure she was fully protected. For some unknown reason to me, I cared about this toddler.

When the plane finally landed, the child started crying again this time she was talking. "Mis-hiccup-ter where's my dadda?", she asked, her eyes full of water.

I did not bother to answer her, I just handed the crying child to Rani so that she can quiet her down "Don't hurt her," I warned. She rolled her eyes and took the girl from me.

Unlocking the door to where the three girls were, I entered. They all were up. Crimson couldn't look at me and the other two could not stop staring at me.

My brothers soon came in as well.

"Welcome to Russia!" I said grabbing Crimson and taking her outside. As she saw the little girl she ran from me to Rani but my sister stopped her by pointing a gun at her face.

"Stop right there...I just got her to quiet down," Rani mocked.

"Please just give her back...I will do anything you want. Just, please, don't hurt her," Crimson begged kneeling down in front of her. Her friends followed as well. They were giving up their fight for the baby.

"Fine, you all will be good brides to my brothers. You will do what they say without a fight and this baby girl will have everything. You can even be her caretakers. But the minute you disobey or do something stupid, there will be consequences," the three girls on the floor nodded their heads to Rani's terms and conditions.

With that, she hands the baby to Crimson and a tear slips from her eyes as she embraces the infant.

But Rani was not finished there. She took off the ring Crimson had on, the necklace Sychar had and Kisa's bracelet. The girls silently cried as she did so.

I thought that it was a bit excessive but I said nothing. I allowed the mental abuse. It looked precious to the girls. They did not need the torture Rani was doing but I allowed it anyway.

After all, they did have a tough night.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

I know with my ring gone, the voice in my head will be too. The ring was my connection to my grandparents. I knew it was them talking to me. And I no longer had the dagger, I lost it after I stabbed Kolya.

I kissed the baby in my arms. She hugged me back and tried to dry my eyes with her tiny hands. I weakly smiled at her. The little girl was indeed pretty with her long red hair and big green eyes.

She was a gem worth saving. For the world was filled with monsters. And they would have killed her if I didn't take her.

Russia was cold!

I stepped off the plane, the cold air mixed with the snow was freezing my face off. I was so cold I could barely feel my fingers. Maksim draped a big blanket around the toddler and I. Although grateful for the warmth, I did not thank him.

It was his fault I was in this fucking cold country. If back in Australia I probably would have been sunbathing by the pool.

Maksim led me to a bus like- vehicle where everyone he came with could fit. He sat me down next to him and my sisters sat with his brothers.

I kept my face towards the window and had the baby facing the same way. I didn't even want him breathing the same air as her. I wanted her as far away from him as humanly possible.

Their commands will be my law; I will do everything they say just so that she would be safe. Funny thing was that I didn't even know her name. I planned on asking her but I doubt I might get an answer. Poor child must be terrified of what she witnessed. But I prayed that she didn't know what was going on.

Something was tugging on my top. On looking down, I was met with big glassy eyes "Wheres my Mama?" she asked me. I could have broken down right there at her question.

I could feel Maksim staring at me as I answered her "They went to meet my grandma...I will be your mama now. Okay? I promise nothing will happen to you," I said kissing her forehead.

"So they'll come back... won't they?" she asked sadly. I shook my head at her, I did not want my voice to betray me.

"What is your name, baby?" Maksim asked. My eyes opened but I dared not react to what he was doing.

"Auden," I smiled at her name. "My mama said that I was named after a strong lady," I wanted to cry at her words but I kept the tears at bay.

Her name seemed to shut up Maksim and I was glad for that but then he just had to spoil it " We will call you Addie for short...", then he pulled me close to him where only I could hear him "You are not to call her by her real name," he whispered deadly in my ear.

I silently nodded my head. "Good... We are home!", and sure enough when I looked out the window there was a huge ass mansion staring back at me.

*********
Author's Note:
Well people, I went through a fucking earthquake yesterday that was 7.0 on the rector scale and we had a minor one today. So I'm-- yeah. Thank god our buildings were built pretty strong. Everyone here is just praying that it does not hit harder than the one we got.

My family and I are fine so don't worry but just pray for us!❤