🌹ELEVEN

THE BROTHERS
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Maksim

Jasha stormed into my room with a tight fist and a clenched jaw. He was steaming through his ears and I knew it had to do with the girls we brought back.

He was always the soft one.

"Jasha, what warrants this visit?" I say totally jet lag from the long night we had. It was now nearing nine in the morning and my bed was calling for me.

Killing people takes a lot of freaking energy.

"Sychar, the girl's family who we massacred!" he says sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

I raise a thick eyebrow at him and frown. "What about her? The girl is yours, she can't fight that and if she did--" he stopped me before I could finish my sentence.

"She hates me. I know she will do anything I say but is it that bad that I want her to at least...like me?" he drops his head and sits on the sofa.

I sit down next to him and pat his back. He was young. Jasha was only twenty-two and his downfall was that he had a heart of gold. Sure he helped kill some of her people but ensured that the girls didn't see him.

He was a smart fucker too.

"Look, baby brother, say thank god that she is sexy as hell with her small frame. The girl is gorgeous. This is all part of war, Jasha. Treat her good and if you're lucky she might like you or you can force her...", I trailed off but the look on his face told me he rejected the last idea.

"You didn't see her face when I walked to the room. All of them were so scared. But your girl, all she thought about was protecting the baby, her baby," he rubs his hands together in a nervous habit he has.

"Yeah, it was a child she saved. Rani threatened her to do as we please and she gets to keep the child," his eyebrows furrow together in an upset manner.

"Wait, so we are killing babies now?"

He goes to stand up but I keep him seated on the chair.

"No, and it wasn't even my idea. But it worked. My girl seemed like a fighter but she backed down as soon as Rani said what she said. You, yourself saw. Baby brother, if you wanna survive in our world now you have to be a firm wall, un-fucking-breakable," I say standing up and losing my tie.

"Yeah, of course, Sim. You're right," he smiles up at me before getting up to leave. Before he leaves he turns around and smirks evilly at me, "Judas is here, big brother," he laughs and walks out the door laughing.

I just could not get a break. Now I had to deal with another judging brother. Sachin, also known as Judas, is my older brother. He was just a couple of months older than me. He was also my mother's bastard son.

He never fought me on my right to rule over the family and he never accepted our way of worship. He was a complete badass but he believed in falling in love.

We called him Judas because my father gave him that as his middle name when he was born. Although it wasn't my mother's fault that he was conceived, Sachin was never really part of our family. My mother couldn't love him because he was only a reminder of what happened.

Instead of calling him by his first name, my father kept calling him Judas and the name stuck.

I button back up my shirt and walk down to the conference room where I knew he would be waiting for me. And as predicted he was.

"Good Morning Ju--". I clear my throat and smile, "Sachin, to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked sarcastically as I joined him around the table.

"Congratulations on your success in taking over the most powerful mafia house in the world," he says clapping.

I pull out my gun and rest it on the table already tired of his games. "Do not mock me, Judas.", I spit.

He simply sits up in his chair and tsked his teeth in an amused tone as he leans forward on the table. He shakes his head then grins as though he knows something I don't.

Sachin probably did know something I didn't. After all, his ears were always to the ground. He was always on missions, looking for his next target. He had been all over the world working as a spy for the highest bidder. When it came to me he didn't have a choice.

"I want to know what is your next move. You do know that most of the mafias around the globe supported and loved Vincenzo. They will retaliate," he then shrugged. "I just wanted to know what is your plans from here on out."

"They won't. I have their princesses and soon Arden's granddaughter will be my wife. And after the ritual, I will be unstoppable. They can't attack me!" I say laughing and folding my arms against my chest.

"The blonde girl with the striking blue eyes?" My head snaps up to his and I squint my eyes at him.

"Yes, she is a gem, don't you think?"

He clears his throat and nods, "So the plan was to rip three innocent girls from their home, kill their families and then use them for your fucked up ritual?"

He was starting to piss me off now. He didn't believe in the way we worshiped Christ but that is because he never truly was one of us.

"Yes, and it is working so far. All the mafia houses will bow to me once they see her on my arm. It's mafia law that they honor our marriage."

He nods his head in understanding.

He gets up to leave but I had a special command for him first, "Oh and Sachin..." he doesn't turn around but he gives me his ear "I expect you to be at the wedding and the ritual the night of."

He gives me a curt nod before leaving.

He may play all high and mighty but he still had to bow to me. Sachin was the devil with a conscience when it came to anything else except murder.

I sighed getting up from my chair. I really need some rest. But first things first. "SAXON!", I yell for my right hand.

He comes in with a bow of his head. The man was like a father to my siblings and I when my parents died. "Send out the word of my victory. I want all the heads of mafia families to be present at my wedding. They have to know who is the fucking King now!"

Just two more days and Crimson will be mine along with an empire of my own.

*********

You are very welcome for the double update.😈