🌹FORTY🎭

La Tortura
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Sachin

"Please, can I sleep with you?"

She looked as innocent and soft as a daisy. But her eyes, her eyes spoke the truth of her pain. Crimson had learned to make her poker face, her only face.

Every moment we spent alone that poker face faded. But this is the first time I saw how fragile and small Crim actually is. To her, I am her lifeboat but to me, she is the marrow that is my bones. Crimson is where all my deepest darkest secrets lie.

However, we were crossing into uncharted territory and a boundary that once it was crossed, there was no going back. And this lifeboat that we both seemed to find in each other will eventually sink, drowning us in our own blood.

Romance and love always has consequences, especially in our world

What I should do is push her away. Tell her to go back to her room and never speak to me again. That these risks are not worth it in the end. All Maksim has to do is blink and we both would be strung up like the rest. He won't hesitate to decorate his walls with our insides.

Rather than reminding her of the danger, I stepped in closer to her. Our bodies pressed against each other and I placed my chin on top of her golden head. Instead of pushing her away and removing the threat, I sewed this web of forbidden love together with my next words.

Sealing our fate for good.

"You are in my dreams at night and when I wake my insides hurt because you are not next to me. And I realize that it was only a dream. I pray and hope every night that my dreams were our reality. That you are mine to hold and love..." I step back from her and pull her hair out of her face; "...The first time I saw you in that corridor I knew you would be my biggest mission yet. My greatest temptation because from the time I saw your blue eyes... I was in love with you, " I whispered the latter part in her ear.

Her hands reach for my chest and she tiptoes to come level with my lips. I lean down a little because she still was to short. We momentarily brush lips and she says "Show me what true love is Sachin...show me what a real man is supposed to be like. "

She was asking for the impossible and I was the selfish bastard who would grant her request. All she knew now is abuse and pain, I would do this to show her that there is more to life than this fucked up family.

"You're my savior," as she utters those words I put my arms around her waist and kiss her hard on the lips. God, how long have I waited to feel her lips against mine?

Crimson is soft against me, her skin smooth under my rough hands. I dart my tongue out to find hers and soon we were exploring each other's mouth.

Her hands pulled at my long hair and I groan in her mouth. My fingers slid down to her plump ass and I squeeze. Crimson immediately moans at the action and she bites my lip.

"Please, Sachin, " she begs.

"Yes you can sleep here. " she smiles up at me and kisses me again.

Still kissing her I lift up her dress and find the heaven that is her smooth skin that is her thighs. I pull it over her head and the material falls to the ground leaving behind a bare-chested Crimson.

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

My lust and longing for the man in front of me was all that mattered in this treasured moment. I will deal with the consequences tomorrow. Right now I wanted him.