🌹FIFTY🎲TWO

Maksim Interupted
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Maksim

Barging into my torture chamber, I'm surprised by the presence of Rani. She has her foot on the table. Which probably spikes my blood pressure even more. Her hands are folded and she has a smug look on her face.

"What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?" I all but yell at her. She frowns a bit but gets up from the chair she was in.

"Well I had a gift for you..." she points to the gagged girl in the room, "But I see now that something has pissed you off."

I am more than just pissed. My authority is threatened by some man child who knows his way around the lifestyle. He showed me up in front of my men. That guy, Rogue he said his name was, didn't even fear me.

My men seemed to cower in his presence and his voice held so much power that he had even me feeling weird. I couldn't put my finger on it but he can't possibly be a normal man.

"Hello, Sim tell me what's wrong don't just zone out." Rani says jumping up on the table so that she was at my eye level. I'm not even thinking straight. If I can't control one man, what's to stop an uprising.

"Back at the bar, there was this man. His name is Rogue..." I told her everything and by the end of the story her face is red hot with anger.

"Take out a fucking bounty on his head. Dead or alive although I will very much like to have fun with him before he kicks the bucket." she laughs at her idea but I wasn't laughing.

Grabbing on to her I shake her up a bit almost losing my cool on her, and said, "This isn't a game Rani. He can be the start of my downfall...Of our downfall!" I say letting go of her, her eyes wide in surprise and panic.

Soon after the door to the chamber opens and Jasha voice fills the chamber "What the hell is going on?" On turning his face drops as he sees my expression.

"Why is the place in such an uproar? And who is Rogue?" I huff and run my hand through my hair as I try to think. That one act of Rogue can crumble me. I even had to beg the dick to let Crimson go. So not only did he disrespect me, he also made me beg in front of my men.

"I keep hearing whispers that you begged the guy and that he disrespected you. " He inquires without a question as he walks up to the tied up girl I forgot that was there.

Sighing I answer him "It's all true, I showed weakness today and to a fucking stranger."

"So, you sound like the asshole cut your balls off. You did it because Crimson is with your child. Kill a few of your high rankers and put everyone back in order. The talk will die along with any thought of rebellion. Don't run away with your dick in your ass, but stand up and be a damn leader Sim." his words made sense. I was losing my shit for nothing.

" Yeah I like his idea better. I mean you could still order the hit though. Make him an example for our enemies " Rani says giggling evilly. She could never take anything seriously. But they spoke truth. I could feel my shoulders relaxing with the ideas. This is why family is a bond stronger than anything.

"Bring in Watson and Jun, they ask too many questions for my liking." I order and Rani leaves to fulfill it with a smirk on her face closing the door behind her.

Jasha raises an eyebrow at me "Watson and Jun, good choice," he commends.

"I know,"

👑
👑
👑

Sachin

I wasn't there but the men that were, are now in a confused state. Upon returning from my gang, I come back to a unusually quiet place. People were mostly mumbling words to each other.

Maksim and Jasha no where in sight. However, I spot Rani coming up from the forbidden door. Yes, they call it the forbidden door. It's where no one but blood get to go and come back out alive. I wasn't stupid, but I I knew nasty things happened down there.

Hurriedly, I run up to her stopping her for a second. "Hey, Rani what's going on?" I ask looking around and made the gesture of circling my finger around the place as emphasis.

"Oh hey, Jud...I mean Sachin. Yeah Sim got his dick handed to him by some guy. All Maksim did was protect his pregnant wife. But not to worry all will be taken care of." She says skipping away from me.

Someone stood up to Sim? And they still lived?

Wait...pregnant?

Crimson is pregnant. I haven't even seen her since the hospital.

This day just keeps sucking ass. I heard the rumors of her with child but I thought it was just rumors.

Shaking my head from the reality of it all, I open the door to my bedroom.

Cassius and I tried to get the families that were underground to stand up and fight. However, they are too afraid of Maksim to even try and fight back. They were supposed to be our reinforcement but things are not looking so good. And now Crim is having the motherfucker's baby.

So now we had to come up with another idea and May is fast approaching. If Maksim even got whim of this betrayal or idea of a uprising, the punishment will be certain death, with whatever remained of our carcasses hung up on a stake for all to see.

Upon opening my bedroom door, I am greeted by Crimson. It's been a while since I laid eyes on her and I see that she looks worse since the last time I saw her. My chest constricts at the miserable sight.

Her once beautiful blonde locks are now a dull yellow and her skin is as pale as Snow White's skin. I make out the trails of old brusises still healing. She has a piece of paper in her hands as she fiddles with it.

Crimson doesn't hear me come in, probably too deep in thought to notice. I close the door and that's when her head snaps up in my direction. Her deep blue eyes connects with mine and I felt as though all the oxygen left my body with the look she gives me.

For a minute we just stare at each other. Then she gets up and all I can do is, to continue to stare at her.

She hands me the paper that she was holding. "I'm-Crim I'm..."I try to apologize again but she just shushes me.

" It's over for me now but you can still end all the suffering." she says in a quiet voice. I look at her in question but she just touches my face and leaves through the hidden passage way.

I stare blankly into space before I come back to reality. She thinks it's over. It's not. Cass and I will find another way to save her.

Looking down I open the paper she handed me just a few seconds ago. It only had one word written on it.

... ROGUE...

******************
Not my best chapter but I thought I should just fill you guys in on what's happening behind the scenes. I also updated book 2. So check that if you want. 😈😈😈