🌹FIFTEEN

Wedding From Hades
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

"We are here to celebrate the joining of these men and women in holy matrimony. As Phibionites, this day is also one of worship. Christ will bring these couples together in a very special way. By tonight they will be bonded together in life's longest ritual..." The man continued to talk more about the fucked up religion they were in.

I tried my hardest not too visibly cringe when he mentioned the ritual. In other words, my rape. Maksim kept staring at me the whole time. And when I did physically cringe, he squeezed my fingers together.

I could hear Kisa sniffling and she was failing at covering it up. I doubted that the guest could hear since they were a bit far from us, but Maksim heard it. I glanced to the side at Misha's face, which was easy since he was facing in my direction, and he was trying to comfort her. His thumb finger rubbing the back of her hand.

"Before I marry these couples, is anyone opposed to this union?" He asked. For some reason, I felt a tinge of hope. Someone had to pick up on this forced situation. And thankfully someone did.

A man stood up from the crowd of seated people, "My name is Damon Kolzo and I know the first three girls up there, I know their family. They were slaughtered just two days ago by this man. Do you really fucking think I will believe that those girls want to marry you? Crimson..." He called my name and I stiffened.

"The girl can bearly look at you. Is this how you expect to gain power? The Vitcenzo House has loyal friends, Maksim and you fucked up..." Damon said.

I inwardly smiled. Others stood up from their seats. Maksim tightened his hold on my hand, making me wince almost causing water to fill my eyes.

He gave off this sadistic vibe the minute he started laughing. It was a crazy laugh and my gut told me shit was about to get real.

"Crimson, do you even want to marry this man?" Damon asked me and I stepped back from him. Sychar and Kisa following me in removing their hands from Jasha and Misha.

Maksim kept laughing. His veins pulled up in his face and he looked like a psychopath. I looked down into the crowd and saw Rani smiling too. She resembled her brother with her menacing grin.

Something was so off.

"There is a reason why I was able to overthrow the Vitcenzo rule. And for speaking out of line, you and those who stood up with you will join them in death." As soon as he finished speaking, they fell to the floor one by one.

A red dot appearing on their chest aimed right at their hearts. A few seconds later they were on the ground bleeding from the fatal wound."The men you see on the floor have just sealed the fate of their house. Their names will be forgotten. You don't want me, then you choose death. And I give the same choice to the girls here," he said looking at me.

"Live or die?" He looks down at my chest. And his lips turned up.

I followed his eyes and saw the red dot on my chest. My mouth gaped open and for a brief second, I thought I could end it right now. All I had to do was say no and all the pain would go away. I could see my family again.

Kisa and Sy had already taken back his brothers hands and both were full on in tears. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When opened my eyes again I saw the red dot had moved from my chest onto Auden's.

Maksim smirked and extended his hand towards me. I took it and I felt a tear slip down my cheek. He even took away my choice. Auden was my weakness. He would have killed her and then kept me as an amusement for his men.

The man started talking again "Do you, man, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness, health, happiness, and sadness? For richer or for poorer, till death do you part?" he asked.

"I take her to be mine for the rest of my days till death do we part." He said placing a diamond ring on my finger. I looked down at the rock and all it did for me was weigh down my hand.

The priest rambled on the same thing to me. I could not stop staring at the ring on my hand. I was his. That's it, I'm at the point of no fucking return?

The tears kept coming, I could not help it. "Crimson." my name snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the priest "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To take care of in sorrow and in happiness, for richer or for poorer till death do you part?"

"I do," I whispered, my words loud enough for Maksim and the priest to hear. I then placed a black and silver band on his ring finger.

When I glanced to my left again I saw that everyone had on their rings as well. I was on a different planet in my mind. Things around me went in fast motion.

Maksim kissed me and I came back to reality again. Everyone stood up and clapped and threw flowers in the air. They were pretending that this was a happy occasion.

A wedding is supposed to be joyous and happy, but this was no wedding, this was a tragedy. This was a mockery, a nightmare of a wedding. The men's dead bodies still lay on the floor. Their blood staining the ground, their bodies still warm.

👑
👑
👑

Maksim

This was a fucked up, unfair world. The strong are feared and served. They are gods to the weak. And the road to power was red and bloody. Soon the greenery of life turns into a Garden Of Blood. The bodies of your enemies were laid to rest there in that garden.

Soon you lose count of the men you killed.

Your once green garden is now filled with red roses with thorns on them. Thorns that grow so much that it takes over the heart killing it. You become this heartless monster and there is no turning back.

I finally had my crown and no one could take that away from me.

The mafia world had a new ruler and things were about to change. Drastically.

"I just got off from a conference call. Twenty countries are with you. They pledged their loyalty to you." Judas came up to me and said.

*************

Part Two...