🔥CHAPTER⚔SIXTY🔥

⚰ Those Who Fall At The Way Side⚰
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

🍁 LoNg LiVe ThE ChIeF 🍁

Nikolaos

Despite the fact that we were willing to go to war against the now mafia leader, I still wasn't satisfied with the men we had. I want all families to unite against this dishonorable tyrant.

No one had a right to fear this low life scum, who dared to call himself a leader. Loyalty and love made a great leader. Violence is only needed when you're guilty.

My grandson tried to talk to the other leading mafia families but they refused to go up against Maksim. Cassius wasn't even in the mafia. He and his gang rode motorbikes instead of fancy cars.

He wouldn't be fully respected and recognized as a leader among them. That is why I was brought down. I knew exactly what to do. Hopefully, my grandson learned something from what I had planned.

At five in the morning, I'm up and very alert. By six, I'm knocking on Cassius' door. I wanted him with me. After all, when all this is finished, he will be the new mafia leader. Leading this gang is beneath him. His rightful place is in the mafia world.

"Nikolaos? What..." I didn't let him finish because I had already started talking. "Meet me downstairs in five minutes." he nodded his head at me and I grinned at him patting his shoulder.

Sure enough, five minutes later Cass came jogging down the stairs. He looked a bit tired with his unruly hair up in a man bun.  I have long hair but its always neat. This new generation apparently doesn't care about how they look.

Absent-mindedly, I found myself pulling his hair out of the retarded bun he had. "What the hell man?" Cass says frowning at me. Without a word I pull a comb from my jeans pocket and starts combing his hair. He tries to push my hand away but I slap it aside and his frown grows with a roll of his eyes.

"We are going to do something very important and you can't be looking like a damn raga-muffin with that fucked up bun." he didn't say anything or object further. When I was done, I mumbled a quick 'Let's go' under my breath.

As we walked out the doors, Cassius automatically goes for his motor-bike but I have other plans. I walk in the opposite direction to where my car is parked. Thanks, Sergio. This place didn't even have one fucking car. My door closing catches the attention of my grandson and he frowns but he slowly walks over to the car and gets in.

"You know, I don't really do cars." He says with disdain in his voice.

"Well, mafia men don't do bikes. That's for fucking five-year-olds." I say with a smile as I pull out onto the highway. With my foot heavy on the gas, I zoom in and out of lines and through cars. A devious side smirk on my face at the scared look Cass has on his.

Soon enough Im turning the car to pull up in front of a huge gate with an intercom to greet us. Before I could push the button a heavy voice comes through the speaker box.

"Who are you?" The voice of a male says.

"Im here with Cassius leader of The Vorovsky Mir gang, we are here to talk to your leader." Cass' eyes widen when I use his gang's name and the guy on the intercom goes silent.

"We haven't used that name in years." Cass says under his breath. This I knew. The rest that stayed in Russia just never went back to the name. Everything kind of just turned Vitcenzo when Maddox retired.

The gate suddenly opens allowing us to drive inside of the estate. Driving in, the place is like many other estates. Huge and spacious.

As we pull up the guards all line up awaiting us. Parking the car, Cass and I get out and walk up to the line of men.

One of them steps forward to shake my hand and I extend mine to reach his. After he turns around leading us into the mansion. Again im not surprised at the inside.

They lead us into their boss' office and he welcomes us to a seat. He is a big guy with a long beard. He had tattoos like most people in this line of work.

"I had to meet the new guy on the block who escaped Maksim. The name is Jared." He Says outstretching his hand for a hand shake. I take it.

After that I tell him our names and the meaning of our visit. During my explanation and plan his face showed worry. The slight twitch of his brow with the droplets of sweat that rolled down the side of his face tells me this.

"I understand the predicament that you all are in but that has nothing to do with me and my men. Maskim has been a great business associate. Frankly, my family and I have survived so long because we don't get involved with other people's problems."
He calmly says in a dismissive way. I almost lost my shit.

I was out of my chair and on my feet in a second. With the quick movement, his two men that are in the room pull their guns out and point them at us. Now I lost my fucking shit.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD!!!!" I screamed into Jared's face. He refused to help us. He was scared that we would lose and that asshole Maksim will come back for revenge. The real person he should be scared of was staring him in the fucking face.

Cassius holds my elbow to hold me back from lunging at the cunt. I composed myself and stood up to my full height.

"When we win...I will be seeing you again." I say in a terrifying voice. My voice got so low and menacing that it was almost supernatural. I was planning on visiting this dickless motherfucker much sooner than when we win.

After his men escort us out Cass and I get into our car and leave. The steam from my anger is still evident and the veins in my neck feel like they are ready to pop.

"So what's the plan now?" My grandson asks and I smile.

"We cut all loose ends. Anyone that knows about us wanting to go to war with the Sokolov and refuses to help will be terminated. The fuckers can't see us coming."

"Sounds great."

"We have five more families to visit and whoever isn't with us won't see the sunrise of the next day. No more time is to be wasted. Blood day already has a set date and we have a deadline to meet."

**************
I know I freaking disappeared for months on end but my life has been a shit show but I am so sorry. The best thing that happened to me was that I got a job which btw is on hold cause of fucking corona. I hope you all are staying safe with that fucker roaming outside.

I had lost my inspiration to write. My time had been taken up elsewhere. I was planning on giving my boyfriend to finish this book and maybe he will help me. However, this series is my baby. I should get angry more Often it helped me write out this chapter.

Thank you for all the encouragement and those who checked up on me to see how I was doing. Forever will be grateful to all of you. Love you and stay safe❤

Love,
MOD xoxoxo