🌹FORTY🎭FIVE

To Late For Rotten Souls
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

The City Of Gold

Arden🍁

God is actually a real person and his son Michael, who to humans is Jesus Christ, is awesome. God is too good and pure to come to the city but he sent Michael to run things.

Don't get me wrong, they are good and slow to anger but when they actually lose all self-control they ignore mercy. They say many chances are given to repent but only a few do. Honestly, I'm still shocked that our family was allowed to enter here.

Gabriel appeared out of thin air in front of Niko and I. If you saw him it could be one out of two things; (1)Michael wanted to see you or (2)You were totally and utterly fucked. Bye Bye City Of Gold, Hello Damnation.

Since we saw him before and the fact we did nothing wrong I wasn't scared.

"Nikolaos Vitocenzo and Arden Vitocenzo, the King will like to see you both, " he said gracing us with a smile after he announced his purpose here.

Niko nodded his head and I smiled at the gorgeous angel. Yes, he was indeed an angel. But he wasn't white like what you thought an angel is supposed to be. No, he was gold. I mean his entire skin was gold and his wings when they came out of his back were huge and were also gold. He sort of glowed, even in the light. He was a magnificent sight.

"Lead the way." Niko said with a small smile.

Gabriel touched both of us and all I did was blink, in one second we were in front of the king himself. Michael.

"Gabriel thank you, my father is calling for you...go. "

Michael radiated light and power. He had many forms. He could sometimes be as gold as Gabriel or looked as human as Niko and I. Except for his height, like Gabriel he was tall but he towered over the golden angel. Niko and I were like ants to him. And right now he was silver, a form I never saw on him. His light and glow extra bright today.

"I had a meeting with my father, " was his only explanation. "I have a job for the both of you," his voice was always, so powerful. To mortal man, his voice and presence would have them quaking in their very souls.

"We are here to serve you," Niko and I said bowing down to him.

"Your grandniece has killed Misha Sokolov and I need someone to transport him to Magog. I thought you would like the job along with Phanes and Blu."

We wholehearted accepted the offer; "With pleasure my king, "

👑

The four of us stood in the Valley Of Zion waiting for the bitch who hurt our family. We were so proud of Kisa for her bravery. It was foolish, stupid and oh so reckless but she had balls.

"I can't wait to meet this fucker," Darius says rubbing his hands together with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, imma send my foot so far up his ass that it will serve as his own pole," Blu chuckled.

"Guys lets act nice before we drop the bomb...you know for effect," Niko pitched in.

Misha materialized in front of us.

"Who are you guys?" he asks confused, "Are you the gatekeepers?" I held back my smirk and Niko took the lead as always.

"Welcome to Zion. That shit you believe in is not real this is the afterlife. Beyond this point and over the cliff is how you get to eternal life..." Nikolaos explained making feel at ease.

"Oh, well lead the way," Misha says walking around us and heading towards the cliff.

Darius was blocking his part before he could move to steps. "I think you read what Nikolaos said wrong..." Dari says with a devilish grin; "You only go there if you were relatively good. Does the name Vitcenzo ring any bells asshole?"

Misha's eyes open like saucers and I knew that was my queue to step up. "Guys stop playing...my name is Arden Vitcenzo when I died you and your brothers massacred my family taking three girls to be your forced wives. Not only that but you mercilessly tortured and killed innocent people. Mafia law clearly states thou shall not kill thy innocent soul. So now you will pay with your immortal soul, "

"What am I going to hell?" he laughed.

"No nut-sack...worse, god I hope they repeatedly rip your dick off, wait for it to appear again then rip it off again," Blu said snapping her fingers.

"Welcome to Magog bitch...a place where all your wildest, excuse me, I mean nightmares happen," Blu laughs snapping her fingers again.

In an instant, he was in the air. His upper body danging while his feet were chained. I snapped my fingers and more chains came out from the wall chaining up his hands.

"What the fuck is this?" Misha frantically asks with fright evident on his face.

"He is ready," Darius snaps his fingers with a deadly laugh and a line of the people he poled appeared. They were all bloody as the day they died. Their spirits were trapped here with him for one purpose. To torture him for all eternity. However, their souls will only be at peace if they were buried.

"Happy life Misha...your brothers will soon be joining you. In this very room, you all have your very own chamber here too, " I whispered in his ear and got up laughing.

"PLEASE...IM SORRY!!!!" he screamed.

Blu stuck her tongue out and I flipped him the finger. Nikolaos said the words so that we could get out. By words I mean he called on Michael. When you went to Magog you needed higher powers to get out. It was easy getting in but getting out is always a problem.

"King Michael, we call upon you now for your will has been accomplished, "

Bye, Bye Motherfucker!

👑
👑
👑

Crimson

Maksim woke me up from my sleep with his screams. His hold around me grew suffocatingly tight.

"Maksim, wake up!" I tried to tell him but he just kept screaming. Somehow I managed to straddle his waist. "Sim, Get Up!!" but when shouting didn't work, I resorted to slapping his face a few times.

"Please, Wake The Fuck Up!!!!" I yelled again shaking him. This time he got up but in a fright. I accidentally fell off of him onto the floor.

"Crimson?"

"What were you dreaming about that had you screaming and squirming in your sleep?" I got up from the ground. When I examed his face after turning on the lights, I realized that he was crying.

"It...Misha...torture...forever, "

I guess he finally ended up in Magog.

Fighting back my happiness, I hugged Maksim trying to comfort him. I even kissed his head.

"Whatever it is... it's only a nightmare, " I tell him smiling above his head when he couldn't see me.

SOON YOU WILL BE JOINING HIM!!!!

The voice screamed violently in my head.

*******************