🌹FIFTY🎲FIVE

Haunted By A Ghost
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Kisa

I try to open my eyes but my vision is blurred to my surroundings. I could hear soft whispers around me and that's when my brain fully becomes awake.

My eyes finally focus and I'm brought to the horrific realization that my nightmare had become true. That I wasn't dreaming. Maybe I was going insane. Maybe this was my mind playing sick games, the trauma of the past year finally catching up to me.

Cassius and Nikolaos Vitcenzo in the flesh was standing in a corner of the room talking among themselves.

I tried to talk, but nothing came out. Not a sound. My lips were moving but my voice seemed to be on mute. I couldn't even move. Blinking my eyes almost seemed impossible. This made no sense.

How could a man that was over seventy years old at death look so fresh? What's more, is the fact that he is supposed to be bones in the ground. Oh God, his spirit was haunting? Maybe I was seeing his face on other people.

"... Why as soon as she sees you she faints? It was like she saw a ghost." I zoned back in into their conversation, looking at them with wide eyes.

"I don't know," Nikolaos said. I could see plainly that it was him. I knew how he looked when he was young. Aunt Arden used to say that his smile and eyebrows reminded her of The Joker, well back when the joker wasn't a friendly clown. She had shown us all the movies for them. The Joker was her favorite character.

Oh, my frackers I'm hallucinating. This is one of those nightmares where it takes a while for you to wake up, no matter how hard you try to.

Yes, that had to be it.

As though feeling my eyes upon them, Cass glances down at my still frame and soon he is rushing to my side.

"K are you alright?" He asks me but all I can do is slowly blink at him. Coming up behind him is the man that I was hallucinating to be Crimson's dead grandfather.

I can't stop staring at him. All of a sudden my grandmother appears to me. She stands next to Nikolaos and places a hand on his shoulder. However, he doesn't seem to feel her presence next to him.

Normally I would dream of her. She would visit me in my dreams. This was the first time that I could actually see her while I was Awake.

"Baby, this isn't a hallucination. You are not dreaming. He really is Nikolaos Vincenzo sent by Michael to help them get back on to the right path. Now, the reason why you can see his true self is beyond me but what I do know is that you are being punished. You're the reason Crimson is suffering now. All Michael is balancing the scales of pain. When Crimson is rescued then your punishment shall be lifted." with that said she vanishes into nothing leaving me to feel sadness and guilty.

Tears well up in my eyes and I completely ignore what Cassius was saying. She said I was the reason for Crimson's pain. I would have been dead if I didn't kill Misha. I just needed a minute for all of it to sink in.

"I think she needs a minute. Call your doctor to come to see her," Nikolaos orders Cass and he obeys him leaving us alone. Nikolaos comes to sit at the side of the bed where Cassius just was. He smirked and inhaled deeply closing his eyes before his brown eyes turned ocean blue. He was fully Nikolaos Vincenzo before my eyes. His hair grew longer too until it reached his shoulders.