🌹SIXTEEN

Rituals & PainKillers
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

After the reception, I went back to my dressing room. Sitting on the carpeted floor, my dress spread all around me, I  took in my alone time.

The diamond on my hand sparkled in the light as I played with it. It was the prettiest thing I had ever worn on my body. It was not huge but rather simple.

Calming down from earlier, I decided to observe the ring. I could tell Maksim put thought into it because it sort of resembled the one my grandma gave to me. Looking at it further it was the exact replica of it just that this ring was diamond made.

A small smile pulled up at my lips. Maksim was playing this smart. I could never even begin to try and love him but we will have to get along.

I knew after the disaster at my wedding that I am in disposal. He just wanted a wife and the bonus was I was the enemy's daughter. He called me their "princess".

All he wanted was power. And now that he had it, he had control over other peoples' lives. I knew Maksim was going to exterminate those men's families who stood up against him.

There was a knock on the door that startled me. I automatically wiped my eyes and said 'Come In'. The door opened revealing Judas. I got up from the ground and backed away.

"Hey, hey, I'm not here to hurt you," he softly says.

"You can't be here. Maksim will hurt me," I begged, backing away more and bumping into the table with the makeup and hair things.

"He said he would hurt you if you saw me?." He asked and frowned. I nodded my head silently at him " Son of a bitch. Listen Crimson, I came to give you this, it's for the ritual," he slowly walked up to me and handed me a packet that looked like pills.

"What is this? Why?" I asked looking at him. He was so big that he sort of intimated me with his size. He was way bigger than Maksim in size. They were the same height though.

"I don't agree with what is going on here. The pills are to get you high, it will stop the pain. You shouldn't be going through this and I'm sorry this happened to you," he said.

"Thank you, Judas."

He laughed and shook his head.

"My name is Sachin. Judas is a crude nickname my father saw best to give me. I better be going," he started walking towards the door but then he turned around. "Oh and Babygirl, take the pills just before you leave to go down, the feast will start soon." then he left.

I looked at the pills in my hand and sighed. If Maksim found out, Lord alone knows what he will do. Ju- I mean Sachin seemed to be friendly. Maybe, just maybe, he could be trusted.

However, that was a risk not worth risking. I had already risked everything simply by speaking to him and taking his gift. I say it's a gift because it will make this easier. Hopefully, I won't remember the ritual when it wears off.

Riya came back to my room. Her eyes were puffy and I knew why. I just moved forward and hugged her. I kept mumbling sorry to her as she broke down in my arms.

Riya pulled away and wiped her eyes, grabbed some tissues and tried to be back to normal. But she really wasn't. "I am here to get you ready. This is what you are wearing," she says holding up black laced lingerie.

As I pulled up the lace panties Riya started talking "Do you even know about Maksim's religion?" I shake my head at her. "Well, this mafia family and a few others are Phibionites. They claim to be worshipers of Christ but they are allowed to do as they please. The Heresy, or better known as a priest, forgives their sins. And when they get married to a virgin girl and fuck her in the ritual they have a pardon for life. Plus they get to enter the last heaven."