[1] House of Hello

*Unedited* 

------------------------------------------------------- 

"Are we almost there yet?" Camilla muttered to their driver who once again ignored her for what felt like the hundredth time that drive, though she knew it was probably more than that. From the illegible scratches in Fabian's leather notebook that sat between them both in the large car she knew he had been taking note.

The two had just flown from Cairo International Airport and landed into London. The plan had been for their Uncle Abe to collect them from the airport and the three would travel up to Liverpool together and he would drop them off at their school. Of course, that didn't happen. As the pair sleepily but excitedly wandered to the Pick-Up/Drop Off area instead of seeing their nervous bumbling Uncle in his red suede with elbow patches - the twins knew he had sown on himself – they were greeted with a tall no-nonsense man in a suit and sunglasses holding a clipboard with one word written on it 'Rutter'. Too tired to really argue the twins clambered into the sleek black Land Rover, next to the man and as the car rumbled to life they knew it was going to be a long 4 hours drive for them, made worse when the man didn't say a word at all during the first 30 minutes when the twins peppered him with questions about why it was him picking them up not their uncle.

Fabian glanced up from a thick manuscript he had been reading – their dad's latest book about his latest discovery. The twins had seen the dig over the last few years of their lives as his father found the tomb of a wife of Ramesses II. Though from what they had gathered during the end of the dig his big prize or discovery was a set of hieroglyphics about her birthing more than just a son before her death. Of course, Jonathan Rutter had run with the idea that this proved the great pharaohs bloodline could be continued, though from the mutterings of his people Camilla wouldn't be surprised if that's all she and Fabian heard for the next few years. When their dad found something, he became obsessed. Thankfully his new book was all facts, he knew that is what sold.

"Anything interesting?" Camilla murmured to her brother after shooting their silent companion

"Just stuff about how jewellery connects her to Ramesses II and her life, and of course the scroll of Papyrus paper they think has spells on it to hide a bloodline along with dads new ridiculous theory being hinted at," Fabian smiled over at Camilla in a sleepy way, "Mum's new book, is way more interesting, though her obsession with the boy king is slightly scary now." This causes Camilla to snort.

Annabeth Rutter had made it her life goal to find out more about Tutankhamun than any living person to date – or so Camilla thought. On this trip she even brought Camilla and Fabian to see the Tutankhamun after hours to see if they could see anything, she hadn't. Of course, everything they pointed out she waved off but it was one of the few highlights of the trip to see something so old and historic without no one else around.

Fabian looked out the window just as the car turned left past a sign that welcomed them to Amun Boarding School, both twins instantly relaxing as the car passed through the gatehouse and they were on Amun grounds.

"Home Sweet Home," Fabian told Camilla who sent him a grin. They were finally home. They could relax and just be kids once again.

The sounds of students greeting one another hit Camilla and Fabian like a wave as they opened the doors and jumped out the car.

"Dude, it was great talking too you." Camilla sarcastically told their silent companion who glowered at her as he passed over her large suitcase which she had painstakingly put glow in the dark stars all over in her favourite constellations and her well-worn, well-loved, dusty brown rucksack which she was sure still had sand, notebooks, baggies and brushes in it from the digs in it but ah well. Fabian burst out laughing as Camilla kept talking, pulling his twin rucksack on his back too, "honestly, I think we should become pen-pals, we have soooo much in common."