[66] House of Hauntings

*Unedited*
-------------------------------------------------------

The Sibuna's were all crowded in the kitchen waiting for Patricia that evening as Amber explained to Alfie how they found the next reflector. Camilla using her brother's shoulder as a pillow as these days any opportunity to sleep she was taking, the bags under her eyes could be considered designer having their own bags. The boy patted her head gently causing the girl's eyes to flutter open just as Patricia wandered in looking around at them all apologetically.

"Where have you been?" Amber demanded without even taking a breath after concluding her story to Alfie.

"Amber..." Fabian hissed trying to get her to lower her voice. Vera and Victor were still up – the girls having seen the pair in Victor's office as they snuck downstairs.

"Guys we have a problem..." Patricia spoke.

Camilla groaned slightly, "you know I really hate those words all together in one sentence..."

The smallest of smiles flitted on Alfie and Amber's faces as they turned to look at Patricia – from her tone they knew whatever the issue was it was serious.

"What? Another one?" Alfie added, "I think we are reaching problem capacity!"

Patricia looked between the two who spoke before looking to Nina and Fabian as they were the only two who looked slightly worried at her words, "you will never guess who made an appearance on Joy's old video footage."

"Uhmmm..." Amber thought, taking the question as a real one and she tried to think who could appear on there genuinely. Causing Camilla and Fabian to look to one another bemused slightly.

"Senkhara!" Patricia hissed the worry in her tone evident. If she was appearing in the footage the spirit was stepping up her game which meant the Sibuna's weren't the only ones to targeted anymore – the Anubis house residents as a whole could be.

Camilla's head dropped into her hands as she let out a deep sigh computing the fact. More people were in danger and it was all their fault. She had no clue how to protect the whole house, she was barely scraping by keeping the Sibuna's in one piece.

"I would not have guessed that!" Amber spoke up as everyone around her looked shocked at the news Patricia had just broken.

Nina glanced at Camilla and saw the stress building in the female twin's expression, knowing the Camilla was taking this to heart and was going to try her best to now protect them all. "Patricia," she turned back to the girl wanting more information – the last thing they needed was The Protector spreading herself too thin, which might be why the spirit was upping her haunts. The burn out the magic-user who had thwarted her once already. "are you sure?"

"yes! I recognised her from my dream." Patricia spoke nodding her head. "you know when she stamped me..." Patricia looked at Camilla too, the girl had not lifted her head though Fabian had put a hand on her shoulder and was rubbing it reassuringly, "and Eddie's already worked out she's a ghost." This caused Camilla's head to whip up as she looked at Patricia in horror.

"What?!" she hissed at her friend in a panic.

Patricia sighed as she looked at Camilla knowing the friendship that had formed between herself and Eddie was almost sibling-like. The two really appreciating the bond and the fact he could be in danger was worrying her as much as if Fabian was in danger.

"Well she is, isn't she?" Alfie asked the group confused.

"that is exactly why we don't want to broadcast it," Fabian told Alfie as he put an arm around a now very stressed out Camilla and tried to comfort her. "can you talk him out of it?" He asked Patricia, "eh, tell him ghosts don't exist... or tell him Jerome was messing around?"