[51] House of Status

*Unedited*

-------------------------------------------------------

"Alfie no!" Nina shouted but she was too late.

Alfie had already put his lips to one of the trumpets and blown into it.

The sound was horrible but that wasn't what had them worried no. As Alfie blew the horn the ceiling above them started to crack and splinter as a loud booming noise filled their ears causing all the Sibuna's to cover their ears instantly looking around the room. Clearly, they only had so many attempts before it would fall in on top of them.

"RUN!" Camilla screamed at her friends as they clutched at their ears, "RUN!"

No one needed to be told twice by the protector as they raced from the room instantly, Camilla waiting behind to make sure she was the last one to leave just in case something bad was to happen.

Thankfully nothing bad did happen but it was enough to spook them all into all but running back to bed.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

A Sibuna meeting was called the next day, however, it couldn't be during breakfast so the Sibuna's ate in a hurry and rushed up to Nina, Amber and Camilla's room. Camilla laughing as Alfie ran in and dived onto her bed, grabbing her teddy and hugging it too him being extra careful with his head because he knew Camilla – like him – used her teddy to hide her secrets. It was something they had thought to do together one summer when they were at Lewis Manor.

"So," Nina started as Fabian and Alfie joined them in the room, smiling bemused at Alfie's antic's whilst Camilla sat down on the storage box at the end of her bed so she could keep an eye on him but also be apart of the conversation, "everyone's hearing back to normal this morning?" she asked looking around at the group.

"Speak up Nina," Amber told the girl from her vanity as she added the last touches to her makeup for the day, "and stop mumbling."

"that answers that question," Nina spoke smiling at the twins who both let out soft chuckles at Amber's response.

"Hey, Fabian!" Alfie sat up, looking at the boy from the end of his twin's bed, holding up two action figures he had brought upstairs with him, "do you want to play with me?" he asked pressing the button on the back of the army soldier causing him to make a war-cry sound.

"Alfie, you are not 9 years old." Nina scolded him, though her words were ignored as Camilla took one of the action figures from him and mock fought with him. "everyone can we please focus?!"

Camilla let out a loud dramatic sigh causing Nina to turn her way her jaw set knowing something was going to come from the twin's mouth that she wasn't going to appreciate, "God Nina no need to act all bitchy! He is cursed because of you!" Camilla told her gesturing to Alfie who had dropped his toy and had a sad puppy dog look on his face cuddling Camilla's teddy for comfort.

"Eh..." Fabian spoke up looking confused glancing to his sister for support but only seeing her annoyed look towards Nina, "focus on what?"

"the task Fabian!" Nina instantly responded in an exasperated tone, holding her hand up to Camilla as she heard the creak of wood meaning the girl had got up. She didn't need Camilla to remind her once again they were in this mess because of her. She knew that already. It didn't help with anything the small girl kept telling her it.

"Oh right..." Fabian spoke in a panicked tone. Camilla held her hand out to him as she saw him panic and Fabian instantly moved past Nina to take it. He knew he should know what Nina was talking about but he simply didn't. "I'm sorry," he told Nina with an apologetic half-smile, "the memory's getting worse." Camilla instantly reassuringly rubbed his arm as Fabian stood next to her, at least he had Camilla. She wasn't shouting at him; she was still in his memory.