Fun Facts

---Trudy liked to change up the chore list and who did what and with whom. Camilla and Jerome felt embarrassed about how excited they got when they saw they had to clean together. Although when they did get the job done there was always something else to it - like a water fight or an 'I can get this done faster than you' kind of deal.  Both of them felt a little gutted after Eddie and Patricia got the year-long of detention as the student's chores kind of stopped so Victor could give the two jobs. 

---Whenever Amber and Camilla were walking through the school being catcalled by a few boys. "Looking hot, Anubis!" is the thing that's yelled most of the time (it's easier than saying both their names). If they are close enough to hear it, Jerome and Alfie automatically start doing ridiculous poses, blowing kisses to the unsuspecting boys. (Eddie and Fabian join in whenever this happens to any of the other Anubis girls and Jerome and Alfie aren't around.)

---It wasn't until Joy decided to 'declutter' Camilla's wardrobe that she realised the girl didn't actually own any Jumpers. The twins just shared the same collection of jumpers and just assumed whatever ones Trudy or Vera gave them were theirs for that week. 

--- Eddie became Osirin 100% the moment Rufus took his last breath. With Camilla that was fine, if anything it caused the two to be drawn more together and a beautiful friendship was developed deeper. With Nina however, was where the main worry was for The Protector. Like, Nina, Amber, and Fabian would be playing a board game in the living room of Anubis house and Eddie entered the room, all the lightbulbs in the house exploded - There was one time some glass shards actually injured Joy and Patricia who were sitting directly by a lamp, and Alfie got a piece stuck in his foot.

---For nearly two years, Victor was convinced Patricia was Joy's Osirian, and that perhaps it wasn't only males who could be the protector of the Chosen One. Once it was revealed that Joy wasn't the Chosen One, Victor gained a newfound respect for Patricia and her loyalty to those she cared about. (This wasn't my original headcanon but I 1000000% agree with it thus it's here) 

---Alfie is the most huggable out of all Sibuna like sometimes he would just go around the school and hug random people that he kinda knew but kinda not really. 

---Camilla accidentally summoned a penguin once during a Biologie class and Mr Sweet didn't know what to do, and that's when the now-infamous shout of the headteacher was born "hOW DiD A PeNgUIN gET IN The MIdDLE oF A SCHooL?"

---Mr. Sweet left Eddie and his mother because of the search for eternal life. He didn't want to put his family in danger, so he tried to stay as disconnected as possible. When the search was thought to be over at the end of season 1, he encouraged Eddie to come to the school as he wanted to know his son better. 

---Camilla was unsure when she started to referring to Alfie and Jerome as her boys, or the boys, or these boys, just boys - all the time. At first, when she'd walk in a room like "there are my boys!" or "great my boys are here!" they'd be like no Cam we are independent, we are MEN, we are not BOYS - we don't belong to anyone we are a SOCIETY OF MEN but eventually when she walked into the House like "where are my boys?" they'd instinctively just chime in "in here" and accepted their position as Camilla's boys - Eddie soon fell into this Rabbit hole too but unlike Alfie and Jerome he didn't mind as much. He saw Camilla referring to him as one of her boys as her acceptance of him into their Anubis family.