[74] House of Timeout

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The three Sibuna's raced down the stairs from the attic all of them shaken and a little out of breath as they bumped into Fabian and Patricia on the top landing.

"glass shard!" Amber told them holding up the shard in her hand.

"doll's eye!" Patricia held the dolls face aloft for them to see.

"fob," Fabian added before looking to Camilla.

"I have the last one, don't worry." She patted her front pocked causing them all to smile to one another. They had all the reflectors they could finally complete the task.

"Perfect let's go get Nina!" Fabian shouted before racing back down the stairs with the rest of them on his heels.

From his office Victor watched them leave with a small smile on his face, they had followed his clues and Camilla was the one that had the Falcon Amulet – it wasn't time for the rightful owner to receive it just yet, it was now her turn to watch over it until the time was right. "Excellent," Victor mumbled watching the students race off. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Alfie, Amber and Camilla were quick to update their friends on the Vera situation upstairs in the attic. "she was like totally froze," Alfie finished mocking the woman's stance arms out eyes glazed over.

"totally," the two girls spoke together with a nod of their heads.

"she was just..." Alfie froze once again, eyes wide.

Nina looked alarmed; she had just gotten in from seeing her gran to receive the good news about the reflectors but the odd news about Vera. It was a lot to process. "So, right now in the attic, there's a frozen but alive Vera?" Nina asked.

"a zombie Vera." Alfie corrected with a nod of his head.

"Okay... well, let's just worry about that after we finish this task." Nina told them knowing they needed to priorities getting to the mask. "we need the other reflectors, there in our room under the floorboard by Cam's bed." There were nods all around before Nina led the group up the stairs once again and towards the girl's room. They had almost made it when there was a clattering noise from the attic.

"what was that?" Amber instantly spoke grabbing Alfie and Camilla's hands for comfort.

Camilla pushed her way to the front of the group with little arguments from any of the Sibuna's as they slowly walked towards the closed door that led to the attic. There was someone, or something, on the other side trying to open the door from the looks of the handle.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

The door flew open suddenly causing them all to jump back and scream as Vera's hand could be seen the mask of Anubis on her palm. The trio had failed to mention that little fact in their zombie tale causing the three who didn't know to widen their eyes in shock. Not that they could do much than just that as the hand proved something. Zombie Vera was on the move.

The mark started to glow a deadly red colour and it wasn't just the magic users who could see it this time, with all of Sibuna looking at it horrified from behind the outstretched arms of Camilla. All of them stepping back as a unit as Zombie Vera took three shuddering steps towards them with the hand raised.

"Vera?" Nina tried to call out to the woman as she was pushed back by Camilla.

All of a sudden, the woman stopped, her head tilting to normal and the glowing mark fading as she blinked and looked at the scared huddled teens looking perplexed. Zombie Vera was no more. "Am I late for dinner?" she asked them all in a dazed voice before she took in the group that stood in front of her. The small female twins shielding stance in front of them all, though she was looking as horrified and shocked as the rest of them did. "where are you all going?"