[68] House of Speculation

*Unedited*
-------------------------------------------------------

The tunnels to hell – as Camilla had dubbed them – was something the girl would never get used too. With their cobwebs, their flickering lights and their cold unwelcoming atmosphere. Never stepping foot in the tunnels again was something she honestly was looking forward too after these tasks where over and the bitch of a spirit was gone from their lives.

Fabian was leading the pack, the Horus falcon amulet hung around his neck snuggly as he crouched down to check if the exhibition/library was empty. As he backed up Camilla assumed it was the next issue was trying to figure out how to unlock the door, they were all hoping the small vent alluded too. Fabian shone his torch around the small crevasse until he saw a button on the wall – a button that very much looked like a doorbell in Camilla's mind but she kept those thoughts to herself. With a wide grin, Fabian pressed the button and as they all had hoped the wall pushed away from them on a hinge. It was a door like they had all hoped.

"Okay guys, let's go!" Fabian told them as they all crouched through the narrow tunnel to get to the library.

Maybe last year the dimly lit room might have spooked them out but they were Sibuna, and they had gone through far more scary stuff to let a dark library freak them out.

"I think the mosaic is up here," Fabian told Amber and Camilla, as they were the first two into the library after him. the boy rushing off up the stairs leaving the two girls to look at one another. The pair had been unusually quiet the whole tunnel trip sticking together like glue. That only really happened when one of them was worried and had confided in the other.

"I honestly think that tunnel is a health and safety nightmare." Amber pipped up as she watched the other Sibuna's climb out of the new secret door. Camilla and her had noticed the curious looks thrown their way and had decided to act as if nothing was the matter. "if it wasn't secret, I'd say something. People have allergies you know."

Camilla wandered to her uncles' desk as Amber spoke, smiling slightly as she lifted the photo of her Fabian and Jasper from years ago.

"who knew Fabian was cute once," Alfie laughed slightly as he wandered over to see what Camilla was looking at. "I see bowties have always been a Rutter thing."

"what are you on about, Bowties are cool." Camilla mocked slightly as she put the photo back on the desk with a smile on her face.

The two only looked round as they heard Fabian rushing back down the stairs again to see his worried face, "it's not there." He told them all from the middle of the staircase.

"Well..." Nina tried not to sound annoyed as she looked at them all, "spread out. It's got to be here somewhere." She ordered them all.

Camilla turned to the desk as Alfie wandered away to search. It had been an unspoken rule that the twins would do any searching through personal items of Jaspers. It just felt wrong for the others to do so in case they came across something the pair didn't want anyone to know. Fabian soon joined Camilla, taking the drawers as she lifted books and papers and papyrus that littered the desk. 

"Remind me," Alfie spoke up to the Sibuna's at large, "what does this mosaic look like again?"

"it's... green, mosaic-like..." Nina tried to explain.

"Kind of tacky," Amber added.

"Why are you all hating on the best love story of Egyptian myth?" Camilla asked looking up at them all causing Fabian to let out a laugh at her honest confusion of them all. The boy had worked his way up the drawers until he reached the final one, a top drawer meant to be used for maps or keeping documents flat. Inside was the mosaic, from the looks of it Jasper was trying to restore it.