[24] House of Deceit

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Nina came bursting into the hall and suddenly everything clicked into place for Camilla as everything did for Nina too. The tears forming in her eyes as she backed out of the room, as Camilla rushing over to Fabian and pushing Joy away and ripping off the mask. Joy nor Fabian ever never seeing Camilla as angry as she was, and everyone who knew about Camilla's powers looked her way as the lights in the school building started to flicker.

"Cam..." Jerome's voice came from behind her quietly and he touched her shoulder causing the flickering lights to stop as she looked his way. "Nina needs you, don't take your anger out here..." Camilla knew he didn't understand the gravity of the situation but Jerome knew that Camilla right now was dangerous to them all. He also knew her loyalty to her friends.

Camilla glanced back between Fabian and Joy, "Have I mentioned; I hate you both?!" she said bitterly before she rushed from the room after Nina. Thankfully Fabian hadn't seemed to compute what was going on and had yet to move. Almost in shock that he hadn't kissed Nina and then that Camilla had just screamed at him.

"What's happened!" Amber said as Camilla rushed from the room, "Nina just came out crying..."

Camilla took a deep breath trying to steady her emotions, "Fabian just kissed Joy..."

"NO!"

"Give me 5 I'll go find her," Camilla told Amber, "but stall Fabian, Nina won't want to see him after that." Amber nodded her head and moved to one side to let Camilla run after Nina. Her heels echoing off the halls as the smaller twin ran after her Chosen One.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Amber squared her shoulders and the angry look on her face appearing when Fabian burst into the hallway clearly looking for Nina. "YOU!" She said angrily the moment she saw him.

"You talked to Nina?"

"No, I talk to Camilla." Amber corrected.

"Ah, shit..." Fabian mumbled if Amber was angry because of what Camilla said he knew Camilla would be a hundred times worse. What he didn't expect was the hard slap Amber gave him. "It was an accident!" Fabian countered.

"Fell on Joy's lips did you!" Amber screamed.

"No... I-I," Fabian stuttered trying to explain what happened, "I can explain everything I just need to talk to Nina..." He went to move down the hall but Amber stepped in his way expertly.

"she's not at the house..." Amber said instantly, "she's in there, with Camilla." Amber pointed to the bathroom and Fabian went to enter but Amber once again blocked his way with a disgusted expression on her face. "You are not going in the girl's toilets, Fabian Jonathan Rutter! Not now not ever!" Fabian's expression crumpled as he ran a hand through his hair in worry. Amber stood her ground however crossing her arms as she stood guard like a beautiful Cerberus guarding hell.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Camilla gasped as she all but kicked open the door to Anubis house, she could taste the horrible metal taste in the back of her throat and knew if she was going to run any further she'd end up coughing up blood, "God I'm unfit..." she gasped to herself as she glanced around trying to think where would Nina go. One place came to mind but Nina wouldn't be so stupid to go down to the tunnels... after the dreams after everything.

The toaster popped in the kitchen and Camilla's head turned at the sound. The girl rushing up the hall expecting to see an upset Nina in the kitchen but she didn't. Camilla walked into the room carefully looking around until she rounded the island and saw the one thing, she had been hoping she wouldn't. The fake oven door was open. Nina had gone down into the tunnels alone.