[81] House of Strategy

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The Sibuna's were littered around the board, they had to win the game to get Camilla back and they all knew it.

"Amber one square forward." Fabian barked instructions, "Nina one to your left. Patricia one forward and the same with you Alfie."

"Dude, me and Nina have dog squares... what if we get hit next?" Alfie asked as he watched Nina take a deep breath and step onto the square.

"no... I've been watching him," Fabian told the boy with a smile. "I think he's going to point the other way on his next move."

"Besides we need to make progress," Nina told Alfie quietly, "if we get taken, we're going to be with Camilla."

Alfie looked between the pair and pulled a face as he took the step forward not happy about the choice of Fabians.

Due to the fact, Alfie had caused such a fuss they were all watching the jackal that turned near him, none of them were watching the one that turned to face Nina.

"NINA!" Patricia shouted as the girl dropped below the ground into the darkness with a scream.

"NO!" Fabian cried a shaking hand going over his mouth in shock.

They had lost someone else. They had lost Nina.

"Guys what are we going to do?!" Amber asked turning to look at Fabian, the same horror wasn't present at losing Nina as it had been with Camilla mainly because they all knew the girl was alive and with Camilla. The Protector wouldn't let anything happen to her.

"Okay," Fabian ran a hand through his hair in distress as he realised the remaining Sibuna's where looking at him for guidance. "let's go back to the drawing board. Everyone retrace your steps."

Amber glanced at the spot Nina had vanished under before following Patricia and Alfie off the board. The moment they were all clear the Jackal statues too turned to face them all, the board awaiting its next game of Gods Vs Humans.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Amber waited until after most of the Anubis house residents had left the breakfast table before she opened her school bag and started to fill it with food, much to the confusion of Patricia.

"Are you planning a picnic?" The girl asked the blonde.

Amber turned to the goth pixie as if she was stupid, "supplies for Camilla and Nina," she informed the girl, before looking to Alfie who was still sat at the table throwing cereal into the air and catching it in his mouth waiting for the blonde to finish packing her bag with food before they walked to school together, "we need to get into Sweeties office and throw them down the grill to them. Camilla will be starving..."

"Or..." Patricia pipped up, "we could spend that time trying to work out how to save them."

"Camilla and Nina need their fruit and vegetables." Amber retorted, "do you want them to get scurvy?"

This was the comment that Fabian walked into the dining room on his school bag on his shoulder causing a confused look to flit onto his face. Why was Camilla getting scurvy? And how was the banana Amber holding going to prevent it?

"Anyways!" Patricia decided to change the subject noticing Fabian's entrance back into the room, "how's the practise going?"

"Alright...," Fabian sighed as he opened his bag and pulled out his and Camilla's shared work journal, skipping past the pages written in their code until he came upon the ones written in English so the Sibuna's could see what he'd written down. "well there are a few several differences between Robert's game and the one in the task tunnel."