[60] House of Reckoning

*Unedited*
-------------------------------------------------------

Nina greeted Camilla warmly as she walked back into the house, the girl had an armful of binders so clearly, she had been picking up the research she and Fabian had been doing from his room for the Sibuna meeting that was taking place that evening.

"Everything go okay with your uncle?" Nina asked as the pair climbed the stairs together.

"I think so," Camilla shrugged in an innocent way which instantly caused a red flag to wave in Nina's head at the movement, "Time will only tell." The vague and mysterious way the girl spoke was becoming too much of a daily occurrence and Nina could only hope whatever she discussed with the man wasn't something Sibuna needed to worry about.

Before Camilla could say anything else Nina and Victor, who had come rushing from his office, collided at the top of the stairs which caused the female twin to snort with laughter as she stepped around the two. Papers going flying as both of them dropped what they where holding. It truly was a moment right out of a movie.

"Watch where you're going you silly –" Victor's rant stopped as he, Camilla and Nina all glanced down at the papers and the two girls eyes widened. There amongst them, all was the complete zodiac they had been hunting for.

Camilla coughed loudly breaking Nina from her stare from the floor and causing Victor to look Camilla's way as Nina started to bumble an apology knowing she only had this moment to grab the zodiac – and both girls knew it. Well if she couldn't at least they knew someone who did have the zodiac, though how they would get it Camilla had no clue.

"I am so sorry Victor!" Nina quickly grabbed her papers, Victor getting to his knees too to collect them.

"Don't touch anything!" he told the American.

Knowing they needed time, Camilla put two of her fingers together and swiped them to the side causing some of the man's papers to mysteriously fall down over the bannister. As if the smallest gust of wind had mischievously decided to come to play. Victor let out a frustrated groan as he watched the papers fall.

"Oppsy..." Camilla innocently said as the man turned to look at her. All three know the papers falling where her doing.

"Do not move, from there." Victor instructed, pointing his fingers at the two girls before he moved past Nina and rushed downstairs to collect the papers that had fallen.

As Nina hurriedly gathered her papers along with the zodiac paper, Victor had collected the papers which had fallen and was already coming back up the stairs.

"go!" Camilla instructed gesturing to the door behind her that lead to their rooms, before running to the balcony to call down to the man below, "sorry Vicky but we have a History test tomorrow and Nina needs all the time she can get to study for it." The man looked up at her as she dived for the door Nina had just run from.

"MISS RUTTER!" Victor's scream could be heard as the door shut behind her.

She entered their bedroom like a wildcat looking around the room frantically, knowing Victor was hot on their heels, thankfully Nina had had the extra time and as Camilla burst into the room, Nina already had Amber off her bed and was dragging her from the room.

"Twins look busy!" Was the instructions Nina shouted at the pair causing them both to look to one another before they dived for Camilla's bed. Fabian opening his laptop on his lap (the boy making sure to pull Camilla's teddy to him and under his arm as if it was helping him with his essay) and Camilla lying so her head was hanging off the edge her legs on top of her brothers, her fingers under her chin hands pushed together as if she was deep in thought – a very Rutter looking position that many an Anubis house member had seen the twins in.