[38] House of Stings

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The webs were even more daunting as the 5 Sibuna's looked at the large room. Maybe it was because they all knew the danger of the strings that were stretched out around the room. Maybe it was because for the Rutter twins and Alfie their minds where fully on the task at hand but on the blind girl they had left in the secret office of Roberts. Doing this with Patricia in the state she was in felt completely wrong.

"Okay, so remember," Nina said calmly, "nice and slow. There is no need to rush."

"And don't step on the threads," Amber added as she looked around the room in fear. "Any of them." The plan was the girls were going to guide the boys, Patricia was going to guide Camilla. Alfie and Fabian where the best web walkers and Camilla and volunteered to be the third body. Fabian not being happy about it but knowing Camilla had taken the idea of having to Protect them all to heart.

"We've got this," Fabian said confidently, before he glanced to Nina who looked worried, "don't worry, we've aced this in practice. We'll be fine."

Fabian and Alfie stepped forward to begin the challenge. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Unknown to all of them Patricia had heard someone entering the office room. There was only one person who could be entering the room. Victor.

So, gathering her strength the girl decided to venture into the tunnels to warn her friends about the danger of the man coming.

Venturing through the tunnels being able to see was scary enough, but going through blind was another thing. Resorting to using the walls for guidance and having to go on her hands and knees as she crossed the chasm Patricia slowly made her way towards her friends.

"Patricia?" Camilla's voice was a blessing as she slowly crept down the stairs towards where she knew the spider web challenge was. Footsteps were heard coming closer to her and Patricia couldn't help but thank Amber for forcing Camilla into the heels – even if it meant the girl had to take them off to perform the task.

Camilla grabbed onto Patricia the moment the girl got to the bottom of the steps and helped to guide her to the rest of the Sibuna's. worry clear in all their faces. Why did Patricia rush to them, what was the danger? Camilla silently praying that she hadn't got too start her web walk before she heard Patricia's footsteps. Alfie and Fabian, however, were halfway through the maze of webs. Both boys where stood frozen still, as the listened in to the conversation the girls where having.

"There's someone in the tunnel!" Patricia told them all, gripping onto Camilla's arm. "we have to hide!"

"Who's in the tunnel?" Amber asked scared.

"She can't see remember?" Nina said to Amber before turning to Camilla. "Can you do something?"

"I can cloak like three of us but you need to be right next to me!" Camilla told the American frantically.

"There's nowhere to hide!" Amber said looking around.

"The tunnel?" Camilla offered.

"That won't fit all 6 of us," Nina grumbled.

"Then we'll half it." Fabian spoke calmly though there was tension in his voice, "you three can hide in the tunnel, me and Alfie with Camilla."

"Okay guys," Nina said quickly in agreement to the boy's plan, grabbing Patricia's other arm, "forget the whole thing I said about going slowly, just get back here!"