House of Sequels

HELLO ALLLL!

This is the chapter I'm sure you have all been waiting for!

THE SEQUEL/BOOK 3 IS NOW UP!!! 

(I know I said I'd not post it for a bit longer and post the Bloopers etc but I'm not quite happy with those chapters for season 2 yet and I can figure out why soooooooo i thought id post book 3 instead!) 

NAME:

Endgame; House of Anubis (FanFiction) *B3*

(PS I'm in love with this cover) 

DESCRIPTION: 

endgame/ˈɛn(d)ɡeɪm/noun the final stage of a game such as chess or bridge, when a few pieces or cards remain.

The Sibuna gang are back for yet another year, however, Nina Martin has not returned with them, but there are some fresh faces to make up for her absence.

Eddie and Camilla both seem to be having visions of new girl KT's dying grandfather giving her a key and telling her to go to Anubis House; which means that Camilla is dragged into yet another mystery at the school because like hell she was going to let her Osirian go get himself killed because if she has learnt anything from 2 years of adventures... nothing is what it seems at their school.

Plus a new teacher Miss Denby seems to hang out with Victor and Mr Sweet way too often to be normal and Camilla is sure they aren't just having tea and talking their favourite Opera.

On top of all that Camilla finally finds out the truth behind her magic and her destined future. If she thought her family were Egypt mad for no reason she was soon going to learn their connection to the Egyptian times is not as superficial as just her family being fascinated by the past. 

Season 3 and Movie!