[11] House of Tunnels

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

"WHO ARE YOU?" Nina screamed by the door holding onto Fabian's arm.

"Nina, you're making me look normal," Alfie joked causing the American to drop Fabian's arm.

Nina paused to look around seeing all eyes looking her way in confusion before she turned to Fabian. One of her infamous Nina lies coming out her mouth – though to give the girl credit this one almost was believable – "Who are you to break up with me and send me text messages saying you still like me?!"

Camilla had to hide behind Jerome so none of the teachers or her brother could see her face as she laughed. Fabian had an expression of bewilderment on his face which Camilla couldn't help but laugh at. He clearly had no idea what Nina was on about.

As Camilla popped her head back around, she saw the subtle looks between Nina and Fabian of the girl trying to get him to play along with her narrative. Fabian's eyes widened in realisation before retorting, "I guess I'm just a ... crazy... person!" Fabian's lie wasn't as believable, though that didn't seem to matter to the room.

"You were sending her text messages while I was doing the presentation?" Joy asked, there was a sadness to her voice which gave Camilla the impression there was something more to what Joy was saying, but she wasn't sure what. "Classy Fabian."

"I simply cannot apologise enough," Victor said to Gustav whose attention was on the pair at the door. He knew Fabian, as well as he knew Camilla. From the look, the boy was giving the American Gustav knew the feelings there was true and real. He couldn't fault the boy for fighting for his heart.

"No need Victor." He spoke up with a smile creeping onto his face reassuring Fabian he hadn't ruined the school's chances at the bid "their youthful zest confirms that I have made the right choice." Of course, the students looked to one another, Camilla and Jerome instantly sharing strange looks mainly due to the man's use of the word 'zest'. "I like the pupils here," Gustav reassured Victor and Mr Sweet who laughed along with him.

"I knew Fabiana were still super mushy, it's written all over their faces," Amber informed Jerome and Camilla as she turned to face them, before grabbing Camilla and marching over to Nina and Fabian.

"It is a cover story," Fabian explained to Amber quietly as the two approached having heard her loud declaration.

"Cover?" Amber asked, "for what?"

Fabian looked to Nina not sure what to say. "Amber," Nina started, "this is something we have to do on our own..."

Amber, however, was not happy with that response, "Come on you guys there is no I in Sibuna!"

The twins where the first to react to that statement sending the girl bewildered looks, "Eh, there is actually." Fabian informed Amber.

Amber paused for a second as she mouthed the spelling of Sibuna, realising that yes there was, in fact, an I in the spelling, "I know, but you get my point." She turned back to them, "We all know whatever you're going to do Camilla is going to tell me anyway afterword's so it will save us all the trouble if I go with you now."

Nina turned to Camilla as if to tell her to correct Amber, but Camilla couldn't do that. What the blonde said was true, she would tell her afterwards because in Camilla's mind this was Sibuna business and Amber was a Sibuna.

"Does anyone care I'm hungry!?" Came a loud shout of Alfie's causing all the Sibuna's to glance up at him, though Amber and Camilla knew at that moment that Nina and Fabian didn't have a leg to stand on. Amber was now coming with them on their mission.