[21] House of Pressure

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Nina's screams caused Camilla to bolt upright in her dream, glancing across the room to the American who was in her bed hugging her toy rabbit to her. It was a dream... it was all a dream...

Breakfast was a buzz the next morning as all the students knew they where only having to be in school for half the day and most of that was to help Joy set up the hall with last-minute details before the ball that evening so it was one huge skive of a day. Apart from 4 students who, once Amber grabbed Nina and pulled her into the kitchen had one very scary dream the night before. Camilla was sitting on the worktop, Fabian stood beside her leaning against his sister for support as they both drank their respective tea and coffee as Amber dragged the American girl into the room.

"Nina," Amber started as she looked to the twins who hadn't had enough caffeine in their systems, "you will never believe the dream that Camilla, Fabian and I all had last night."

"the spirit pushed me down the chasm." Nina instantly said to the group causing the twins to look her way in shock.

"Wow," Amber seemed almost shocked she did guess correctly having not clicked onto the same thought as the twins that Nina also had the same dream and it was clearly a warning from the spirit, "that was a really good guess."

"I think she had the same dream Amber," Fabian said the worry in his tone clear.

Camilla groaned into Fabian's shoulder as she leant forward to lean on it, "I hate all these dreams!" Fabian unsure of how to comfort Camilla, knowing somehow, she was to protect Nina from this chasm death, just lifted his hand and patted her head.

"Right obvsie..." Amber mumbled as she took in Fabian's words.

"I'm sharing dreams with you two as well now?" Nina asked worry seeping into her tone.

"You share dreams with other people?" Amber asked almost a little offended.

Camilla raised her hand and waved at the girl, "Chosen One's Protector nice to meet you, Amber," she said causing the girls mouth to open in realisation.

"And Amber's seeing the spirit too!" Nina turned to look at her protector, "this is getting out of hand."

"Wait, what if I have the mark?" Amber asked clearly very scared, as Nina and Fabian grabbed her arms and lifted her jumper's sleeves to check, "I have flawless skin!"

"It's okay, it's okay," Nina reassured the blonde goddess with a small smile, "relax, you don't have it."

Fabian lent into his sister with a sigh, Camilla leaning her chin on his shoulder and rubbing his arm up and down to try to comfort him. Out of the three of them, it was Fabian who seemed most shaken about the dream with Nina. Camilla was worried but that was more because Nina was unpredictable at the best of times, this was at least a little warning into the danger the girl ran face-first into, "we can't relax though can we," he told them all, "and the spirit is reminding us that Nina's life is at stake." Fabian went to keep talking but stopped as Amber hit his arm when Vera walked in.

The woman looking over the four of them with her beady eyes as she wandered in and picked up a fresh pot of tea she had left brewing, Camilla more than happy to stare back at her coldly. She didn't like the woman, something felt off about her, and Camilla was more than happy to make sure the woman knew – whilst the other three pretended to look busy.

The moment she was clear of the room the Sibuna's got back to the topic at hand. "We have to get safely on the other side of that pit and find that mask!" Fabian told them in a hushed tone.