[32] House of Curfews

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Fabian had taken up pacing back and forth in the girl's room. His hair was standing on end due to the amounts of times he'd ran his hands through it in stress. Nina was sat next to Amber allowing her to comfort her while they all tried to think of what to do next.

"What are we going to do?" Patricia asked them all, "if we don't get those amulets back from Victor there is no way we're ever going to get back in the tunnel."

"Then kiss the mask goodbye," Nina mumbled.

"Don't worry I could be worse," Amber pulled Nina too her into a hug before looking to Alfie, Patricia and Camilla all on Camilla's 3rd of the room, "it really couldn't..." she whispered.

"Wherever you are!" Victor's voice came from downstairs, "know this, it is 10 O'clock..."

"Pin drop..." they all groaned as Victor went on to do their curfew call.

Alfie and Patricia got up from Camilla's bed and wandered to the bedroom door, "No wait," Fabian called stopping them from leaving the room as the two turned around at his call. "We can do this," He said to them, before turning to Amber and Nina, "we can do this, we can get the Amulets back."

"How?" Camilla asked getting to her feet.

"We blew our one chance at grabbing when he took them off," Patricia agreed with Camilla.

Fabian smiled at them knowingly, "So we take them while he's got them on."

"I know we have a Camilla but even that seems like impossible magic!" Alfie told the male twin; he wasn't alone in thinking Fabian sounded insane.

"Hear me out," Fabian went on to explain, "let's say he was super tired. Like the most tired a human being has ever been, EVER!"

"doesn't that count on him being human," Alfie joked causing smiles to flit onto the Sibuna's faces.

Nina, however, had clocked onto Fabian's plan, "yeah, okay," she said excitedly, "so we keep him up all night, and then when he does fall asleep...."

"Nothing will wake him," Fabian concluded for her.

"and we make our move."

"This is going to be good," Alfie smiled, a night of causing Chaos it was like he was made for such a thing.

Camilla looked between Nina and Fabian before glancing to Amber, "is that how freaky me and Fabian sound when we finish each other's sentences?" she asked the blonde who was quick to nod her head.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The plan was simple. They all had to come up with a way to keep Victor awake.

Of course, Fabian insisted on the buddy system just to make sure they always had someone looking out for them, Amber instantly grabbed Camilla. The two girls glanced out the door to the landing and noticed Victor walking into the living room below, it was safe for them to creep down the stairs. Amber's idea was to set off the security lights – it was a small idea but they decided to start small and build the intensity of their ways to keep Victor up. Camilla had a very specific idea in mind, one that would help her take some her frustration about Vera out of her system.

The front door creaked as Amber opened it, and the two girls couldn't help but sprint into the darkness of the night at the noise. Both of them dancing about and waving their arms in front of the security light until it came on. Of course, the light came on and blinded them both, causing Camilla to grab Amber's hand and the two to scarper around the side of the building just in time to see Victor come out from the house.