[31] House of Isis

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The topic of the amulets was all the Sibuna's could talk about for the remainder of the school day.

"What are we going to do?" Nina asked the twins for the billionth time causing Camilla to shoot Fabian a look as she remained silent. Nina was becoming one of those annoying bugs that buzzed around you, Camilla knew she met well but she was losing her patience and fast. "without the amulets we will never find the mask. The missions over. Done. Kaput."

"So are we all." Camilla reminded Nina with a look. She got Nina was worried, but they all had their lives on the line and wanted those amulets back. 

"We never know," Amber chimed in as she heard the strain in Camilla's voice and the sour look that appeared on Nina's face as the girl spoke up. Nina still wasn't happy Camilla got out of the necklace search, and Camilla was less and less wanting to explain to Nina about her magic classes because of her reaction to her friendship with Victor. "Victor might suddenly become all nice, and..." Amber trailed off as everyone but Camilla gave her doubtful looks. "What?" she asked, "he likes Camilla, he could learn to like us..."

"Yeah, he likes Camilla because..." Fabian started until Camilla hit him, "I mean, he'll like us right after Patricia becomes a guidance councillor."

This caused them all to laugh, though neither twin missed the curious look Nina threw their way. They weren't subtle in the fact Camilla was keeping certain things from the Sibuna's bar Fabian... and Amber. "Like that's gonna happen." Patricia laughed, "listen we just need to keep an eye on Victor." She said to them all, "he'll slip up eventually, then we're back in business." They all nodded at this because what the girl said was true.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Camilla dragged Poppy and Evan into town after school, she had promised the two a movie day since forever and Camilla knew Jerome wanted to go speak to his dad so two birds with one stone. She dropped them off at their house, making sure to be enough of a distraction to their house mother that she didn't see them sneaking up to their rooms with a huge bag of pick and mix each.

Camilla wasn't too bothered about hiding her pick and mix bag as she knew within moments of Alfie seeing it, it would be gone. Which happened almost the second Camilla wandered into the living room. Alfie saw the bag and grabbed it off her with a 'thank you', before going back to his comic's whilst Amber read her fashion magazine beside him.

Camilla shook her head in amusement as she continued to walk through the room and into the kitchen, her goal was a nice warm cup of Peppermint tea. There was one issue, Eddie (she knew it was Eddie because he was the only one other than her to drink Peppermint tea) had moved the box of tea to a high cupboard that Camilla couldn't reach. Camilla turned around to Victor to see if he could help her but he lifted his hands which were covered in Oil (the man was trying to fix the pipping under the sink or something) with sympathetic eyes, then he pointed a finger warningly at her as she knew she was considering using magic to get the box down. Camilla huffed and went back to struggling to reach the box.

"If you were any shorter, you'd probably fade out of existence," Jerome's voice caused Camilla to turn around to see Jerome in the doorway wearing a ridiculous ascot along with his white shirt and navy trousers.

"Are you trying to cosplay as Fred Jones?" the words came from Camilla's mouth before she could stop them causing Jerome to give her a confused look. "the ascot? You are 16, not 40," Camilla told him gesturing to his neck causing Jerome to roll his eyes as he pulled the material from around his neck, before wandering in and grabbing the box of tea Camilla was struggling to get.