[85] House of Traps

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

"you are becoming troublesome Protector!"

Camilla rolled her eyes as she turned to see Senkhara herself glaring at her.

"the disrespect you show to me!" the spirit hissed.

"Bitch if you wanted my respect then you need to earn it!" Camilla was more than happy to hiss back at the woman.

"I am growing weary of waiting for your little chosen one," The Spirit taunted Camilla moving closer to the girl who didn't do much but look at her with a sour expression on her face. "your friends do not have long left, and then I will replace her."

"no!" Camilla screamed grabbing onto the spirits arm as she went to disappear. Blinking she found herself in Eddie and Fabian's room, Camilla going straight to her brother to find her hand going through his bed... great she was bloody astral projecting again.

The sinister laugh of Senkhara caused Camilla to turn around the spirit bitch had brought her upstairs without realising, it must have happened when she grabbed onto her. The woman's eyes flitted between the two boys before landing on Fabian, the protective stance Camilla had next to him causing her to smile. "is he he?" she asked the protector. "tell me, girl, is he who I am looking for!"

"I have no bloody clue!" Camilla spat back at the woman. Knowing she was referring to the Osirian.

"The Chosen One is failing I must wake the Next Osirian," Senkhara told the girl causing Camilla to scoff but before she could say anything Eddie groaned awake behind the spirit causing Camilla's eyes to widen and the spirit to turn around to look at him.

"God Cam, you and Smokey need to leave me to sleep." He sleepily grumbled.

"you see me too?" Senkhara asked in an amused voice missing Camilla as she moved closer to the centre of the room and nearer the spirit. "perhaps the Osirian sleeps in you?"

"Eddie?" Camilla whispered to herself watching Eddie's reaction to the woman's words and seeing him look back at her confused.

"the what?"

Senkhara didn't bother to ask for a response, instead, she held her hand out to Eddie the Mark of Anubis clear.

"Eddie get away from her!" Camilla's shout caused Eddie to look away from the spirit and Fabian sat up at the shout too.

"No!" he added taking in the scene quickly and knowing he needed to back up Camilla.

"The Bond of Old," the spirit hissed seeing the sister and brother pair shouting. Eddie blinking slightly trying to compute what was going on.

"Eddie you need to wake up," Camilla told him not taking her eyes off the spirit.

"NOW!" Fabian ordered as he watched Camilla gather her hands behind her and push them out at the spirit.

Camilla's Motus was enough to shake Eddie and Fabian to a startling wake. The two boys sitting up in their beds Fabian scrambling to put the light on to check that his sister and the spirit weren't in their room.

Nothing was in the middle of the room, nothing but a piece of paper that was burnt a little around the edges which lazily floated down from where Camilla once stood. Fabian grabbed at it as Eddie looked around in alarm.

"Bad dream?" Fabian asked the boy trying to sound aloof, the paper clutched in his hand.

"Remember when me and Mara were ghost hunting?" Eddie asked Fabian clearly shaken. "yeah well, it looks like the local ghost is haunting me now..."