[22] House of Deja Vu

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Amber was the first to get her priorities straight once they all realised, they had completed the task, "You lose Mr Ceiling!" she shouted causing Camilla to laugh.

"I thought we were going to lose you," Nina told Fabian as she backed out of his arms causing the boy to look at her with a smile every girl wishes they were on the receiving end of.

"No chance."

"Well I am impressed!" Amber stated as she and Camilla brushed down Fabian's jacket.

"Why? I messed up." Fabian asked the blonde who smirked in an oddly similar way to Camilla causing him to be scared for a second.

"Who knew you could do a push-up?!" Amber asked, before brushing past him, looping her arm in Camilla's as the two girls lead the way to the chasm task. Causing Nina and Fabian to let out laughs before following them.

The Chasm was still as terrifying as ever and there were no real clues as to how they were meant to cross it. Camilla held her arm out so Amber could slip on her heels before Amber did the same for Camilla. Nina grabbed onto Camilla and Fabian as she looked around.

"What?" the twins said instantly causing Amber to turn her head to see Nina looking scared.

"What?" the blonde asked.

"N-Nothing," Nina stuttered putting on a fake smile they all saw through, "nothing thankfully. I'm just I'm terrified that dream is going to come true." She told them.

"No," Fabian whispered, "look, it won't while we're with you. You were alone in the dream, right?" Nina nodded her head at his words.

Camilla grabbed Nina's hand. "The dream is not coming true, so the gods help me, Nina!" Camilla reassured her causing the girl to smile. There was defiantly one thing the Spirit didn't take into account, how Camilla could get when someone wronged one of her friends and threatening Nina in such an obvious way had defiantly ticked the girl off.

Not letting go of her protectors hand the Chosen One and her Sibuna's looked down at the chasm, "How are we ever going to cross it?"

"Okay, I may hop well, but I can I just say right now I don't jump" Amber pipped up from the other side of Camilla.

"There must be some way to get across," Camilla said, "Robert won't have made an impossible task."

"what's this?" Fabian said as he knelt down to look at the edge of the chasm.

"It looks like something used to go over there," Nina said as she too knelt down causing Amber to let out a mumble about dirt on her dress. Camilla smiled at her before she turned and looked around at the walls for anything that could be a beam or a bit of wood or something that could be used as a crossing.

"It must be in the house somewhere?" Fabian suggested as he got to his feet, holding a hand out to Nina and helping her get to hers.

"People look at the time!" Amber screamed as she got a glance of Fabian's watch, "that mask will have to wait, I've still got mine and Alfie's Masks to worry about."

"But we're finally getting somewhere!" Fabian groaned at the blonde.

"Exactly," Nina pipped up with a smile on her face, "we're finally getting somewhere, I think we deserve a little downtime." Amber grinned at Nina and as Fabian turned back to the chasm stuttering, she and the American girl had looped arms and walked back the way they came leaving Camilla with her brother.