[15] House of Who?

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

The nerdy duo that was Fabian and Nina found 8 of the 9 books in the library whilst Camilla was out for the day with Jerome, however, one book had been checked out by a DABed, which actually meant Mrs Andrews had the book or something? Camilla lost interest Fabian's explanation around then and just nodded to what her brother said, along with that Alfie seemed to realise Amber could see, or so the mutterings Camilla heard him mumble as she and Jerome entered the house would tell her.

It was Poppy who ran up to Camilla the next day at school looking a little upset and telling the older girl all about how the P.I hadn't found anything causing Camilla to hunt for Jerome Clarke, because she knew otherwise and by the gods, if he didn't tell his sister their dad was in contact with them (or trying to contact them) she would. On her hunt for Jerome, Fabian rushed past her, with Amber and Nina in tow and pulled her off to Mrs Andrew's classroom.

"What is this all about Fabian?" Camilla muttered as she watched her friends search the teacher's desk and classroom, "Did Mrs Andrews finally get annoyed at you for handing in your homework early, so your trying to find it again to hand it in with the rest of us normal humans?"

This caused a laugh from Amber and Nina turned to look at the female twin who was sat on her desk watching them with a smile. Only Camilla would take their hunt for The Mask and add a light element to it. Nina knew the harder the tasks got the more they would need Camilla's comments.

"No Camilla," Fabian told his sister, the smile on his face giving away he thought her comment was funny despite the tone he was using, "we just need the one last book to complete the name."

"you think Andrews took it and left it lying around her classroom for two years?" Amber asked causing Camilla to point to her, she had said a very similar thing to Fabian the night before but what did she know?! Fabian looked to Camilla and gave her an exasperated look, he didn't drag her along just to sass them, do no work and agree with Amber when she too points out the huge flaw in their plan. "Yeah right!" Amber said, "why don't we search her bag as well?"

Before either Nina or Fabian could explain to Nina how they should not go through a teacher's bag and how wrong that would be, the door to the classroom opened and Mrs Andrew's herself walked in, a little surprised to see four students in her class before the bell had even rung. "you're all very keen," she said in surprise though that was aimed more towards Camilla and Amber, she had seen Fabian, Nina and Mara all in her classroom well before her on too many occasions.

Amber smiled at the woman before picking up the first book she felt on the shelf and held it up to the woman who was clearly questioning their reasoning for being in the classroom. "Found it!" she happily exclaimed pulling out a dictionary causing Camilla to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing, "Nina says it a real page-turner..."

Mrs Andrews looked a little bewildered but plastered on a fake smile, "Yes... that's a dictionary, Amber."

Amber's eyes widened as she looked at the book in her hand, "yes... yes, it is. I've been wanting to read it for ages..." she kept lying causing the twins to have to look away from each other as they tried not to laugh.

"If this is a ruse to get you out of that detention, I gave you yesterday, forget it," Mrs Andrew's spoke up causing Camilla's head to whip around to Fabians with a smirk, he had told her they had gotten out of detention.

Fabian rolled his eyes at Camilla's expression before he turned to Mrs Andrews, "No, actually Mrs Andrews, this is about the Frobisher Library." Fabian told her confidently, having clearly come up with some lie or something, "A very important book has gone missing, apparently, and we thought you'd be able to make an announcement about it in class." That was one way to get the book back, getting Mrs A to bring it back herself.