[30] House of Phobias

*Unedited*

-------------------------------------------------------

Fabian turned as he saw his sister walking the chasm in a hurry, "Alfie, there was a landslide... Amber is inside...." was all he said causing Camilla's eyes to widen.

            Her friends were in trouble.

            Camilla didn't bother to pretend to be polite as she shoved Patricia to the side, the fear of her two best friends being in trouble took over her. Without even asking what the hell the hole this was Camilla crawled into it.

The overwhelming smell of dirt and earth filled her nostrils and she tried not to react as she saw bugs crawling around her. Her eyes stayed focused on the trembling body of Amber.

"Shh, Shh," Camilla whispered to her friend as she pushed herself up against the wall so she gave Amber as much room as possible, "head back, Fabian and Nina will get you..."

"A-Alfie..." Amber mumbled to Camilla.

"I'll get him," Camilla reassured her, "go back okay."

Amber nodded numbly as still shaking she backed up down the tunnel, Camilla waiting until she saw Nina wrap her arms around the blonde before Camilla looked ahead seeing the tunnel narrow and Alfie's figure covered in dirt. In the dim light of the tunnel, Camilla realised Alfie wasn't actually stuck but he was frozen in fear, which was unsurprising considering everything that happened last year causing him to have serious claustrophobia issues.

The tunnel did get narrower as Camilla approached Alfie causing the girl to have to army crawl to reach him. "Camilla?!" Alfie screamed as she approached.

"I'm here Alfie, I've got you." Camilla told him, "your okay you need to relax so I can get you out, Alfie." Alfie whimpered in fear and Camilla softened her voice, "trust me okay Alfie, you're going to be okay."

"I trust you and I'll stop screaming, but I won't relax!" Alfie shouted back at her causing Camilla to shrug it was the best she was going to get. With her hands, she started to push away the dirt around Alfie until there was enough room for him to move.

She tapped the back of his legs to indicate to him to start moving backwards, "Okay Alf, crawl back to us," Camilla kept pushing dirt away as she backed up down the tunnel her eyes on Alfie making sure he didn't freeze up.

The moment the two reached the end of the tunnel Amber flung herself at Alfie muttering sorry over and over again, Alfie clung onto the girl for dear life as Camilla leant against the wall of the tunnel panting. She looked up at her brother, "what the hell did I just crawl into?"

Fabian let out a shaky laugh and slide down the wall next to her in relief pulling his sister into a side hug before flicking a bug from her hair.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The Sibuna's agreed then and there not to go back down the tunnel again. They all were sat on Nina's bed looking shocked, Camilla having showered the dirt off her and her hair was up in a turban as she pulled on a jumper and sat down between Patricia and Nina on the bed. They all were shocked. 

"So..." Alfie broke the silence, "I'm claustrophobic."

"And I'm defiantly bug-phobic..." Amber added.

"Eh, I really don't want to say, but," Fabian's voice cracked a little as he spoke up, "I'm really bad with worms., I really hate them," Camilla couldn't help but snigger as Fabian said this, causing the boy to turn and hit her leg, "it's your fault. Worm Spaghetti has hunted me for years."