[fr] did you seriously just get up on a chair? [erard]

"I'm telling you, I put them on the counter last night after we came home," I looked up at Gerard and huffed. Damn his tallness.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he looked down at me. Damn my shortness. "Well, clearly not, since they aren't there."

What are we even arguing about? Oh yeah. Last night, we went shopping for some necessary shit, but he was so desperate to get it on with me that we only got one thing and I tossed it on the counter in the heat of the moment.

That thing would be a box of pop-tarts. And they disappeared. How, I dunno, but they did. I mirrored his actions and expression and he scoffed. "How does one lose a fuckin' box of pop-tarts?! They have to be around here somewhere."

"Feel free to check around, but I already looked everywhere."

"Uh-huh..." He looked through the cabinets until he paused at the last one and pulled out said box of pop-tarts. He turned and looked at me with his annoying but irresistible smirk as he blew his unbelievably black hair out of his face. "What were you saying about having checked everywhere?"

He loomed over me and I was extremely intimidated. I stared at him, worrying my bottom lip between my teeth before I looked to both of my sides, pulled a kitchen chair over and stood on it, gaining height over the tall fucking man and crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out at him. He stared at me blankly before erupting into laughter. It got to the point where he was wiping tears out of his eyes. Needless to say, I was confused. All I wanted was some height on this tall ass. What was so funny about that? "Did.. you seriously... just get up.. on a chair...?!"

I quirked my eyebrow at him, making him giggle again before he threw the box of pop-tarts on the kitchen table and snuck his arms around my waist, looking up at me. His bony fucking chin was digging into my stomach, but I accepted it, considering it was Gerard. "You're so weird,"

"You're so fuckin' tall,"

"You're so fuckin' short."

"Shut the fuck up right this instant."

He purred at me, "Make me." I rolled my eyes and leaned down to peck his lips. He smiled at me before sighing, "Get down from there."

"No."

"Frank-"

"No."

"Please-"

"No."

"Get down, I wanna cuddle you-"

"No."

"What'll it take for you to get down from there?"

"Shorten your legs and maybe I'll get down."

"Sorry sugar butt, but I kinda can't do that,"

"Oh, sure you can. Just get a big ass knife and- FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He picked me up and made his way to the living room. I clutched his shirt as he walked. He gently dropped me on the couch and and sat down next to me. "I'm still wondering how those dumb pop-tarts made their dumb way into that dumb cabinet."

"I put them there."

"Oh, fuck you."

"Aw, I love you too." He smirked cheekily as I smacked his arm and snuggled up against him.

He's such an insufferable person. How I'm able to deal with him, I don't know, but I do, and I love him so bleh.