[br] "it says you're following gerard way." [allon]

i don't regret writing so much brallon
although i probably should, but stfu
teen au
let's get it bois

|
|
|

dallon & brendon were sitting on the couch, scrolling through their social media when brendon spoke up, "dallon, could you explain this to me?"

"explain what?"

"come closer and i'll show you." dallon shimmied his hips and scooted closer to brendon, peering over his shoulder to look at his phone screen. "it says you're following gerard way."

"yeah..."

"and he's following you back."

"..and..?"

"dallon, gerard is my bully at school."

"yeah, um..." dallon's sentence broke off.

brendon looked at dallon with annoyed eyes. "explain it to me. please."

"brendon, don't freak out, but... before you moved here, i was kinda involved with him and his group of.. um... friends."

"that doesn't exactly explain why you two are following each other on instagram. and snapchat. and twitter."

"you know me! i never purge my following list... i kinda left a bunch of my social media accounts in the dust. besides, my email was invalid for some reason, so i made a new one and an entirely new instagram account. i swear, nothing is going on between me and gerard way." brendon sighed and continued to stare at dallon. dallon, being the poor awkward boy he is, tried lightening up the mood, "besides, i'm 1,200 percent sure he's gang banging frank iero and that mccracken kid."

brendon giggled and hugged dallon. "sorry for getting so.. y'know, accusatory against you and stuff... "

"it's fine. honestly, i'd do the same if i was in your place and you in mine." brendon pulled away from the hug and kissed dallon's forehead. brendon then slid off the couch and got down on one knee, holding his hands open, "dallon james weekes," dallon quirked an amused eyebrow. "would you make me the happiest boy alive and do me the honor of watching sherlock with me?"

"of course."

brendon squealed happily and climbed into dallon's lap.