[br] ok so it's another brallon shot the fuck do you expect of me [allon]

fuckin deal with it

"whether near or far, i am always yours. any change in time, we are young again. lay us down, we're in love. lay us down, we're in love.

in these coming years, many things will change. but the way i feel will remain the same. lay us down, we're in love. lay us down, we're in love."

"i do."

"you may now kiss the groom."

brendon attached his hands on the sides of dallon's neck just below his ears and pressed a very soft, almost unsure kiss to the taller's lips. he pulled away for a moment to look into his eyes before dallon gripped his waist tightly and kissed him again, just with a tad more force.

(omg love at first sight started playing)

he let out a small noise before they both pulled away indefinitely and looked at their families and friends who were all clapping and cheering, a few whistling and even fewer wiping tears away. dallon scooped brendon up into his arms and dashed down the aisle, hardly giving brendon time to latch on to his neck with both arms.

they both laughed, full of love and joy.

when they entered the hotel room, dallon lightly dropped brendon on the bed and loosened his tie a bit. brendon propped himself up on his elbows and thought for a moment as he bit his bottom lip. he then tilted his head to the side, "da- dally?"

the latter tilted his head up to look at his newlywed husband as he untied his shoes and kicked then off. "yes?"

the smaller sat up straight and looked at his lap, suddenly nervous. "umm..." he stared off in the furthest corner of the room.

after a couple minutes the older spoke up, "brendon?" the younger snapped his head up to look at dallon, and that's when he realized the excitement must have gotten to brendon finally because, "honey, are you feeling small?" the other just nodded with wide eyes as he continued to bite his lip. dallon nodded himself and completely undid his tie before sitting next to brendon and holding his hand. "do you just wanna cuddle tonight and have fun tomorrow night?" brendon only nodded again. dallon smiled and removed the glasses from his husband's face. "how about we get dressed for bed first, okay?"

surprisingly enough, brendon was a very quiet and calm little, a total contradiction to when he wasn't little, which was quite often, so he again just nodded and stood up, reaching for dallon's hand. "bathy first."

dallon smiled softly and nodded. "bath first."

after their bath, brendon got himself dressed in one of dallon's long-sleeved shirts that went down to his mid-thigh and a pair of boxers briefs and hopped onto the bed, waiting for dallon. as he sat, he looked around the room, taking in the appearance. his and dallon's room at home had a different color on each wall. this room is boring, brendon thought. it also doesn't have any art of frank sinatra, so boo.

soon, dallon walked into the bedroom with messy yet dry hair and basically the same outfit as brendon's. black v-neck and a pair of boxers. he flopped onto the bed next to brendon and sighed in contentment at the feel of the soft sheets and comfortable mattress. he then rolled over so his head was in brendon's lap and his feet were hanging off the end. "you want to start a movie playing?"

brendon tapped his chin in thought before lightly shaking his head, "no, i jus' want to talk with you and cuddle with you and kiss you until we fall asleep."

dallon's heart pretty much did the die.

they got situated under the covers to where dallon was in the middle and brendon was halfway draped over his top. brendon was already started to doze off. as he felt the small puffs of warm air against his chest, dallon smiled lovingly at his husband.

brendon urie-weekes. husband.

love of his life. best friend.

"i love you, baby bee."

"love you too, daddy..." after a few moments of silence, brendon spoke up again, "i- i'll make it up to you really good tomorrow, i promise.." eventually, soft snores generated from the small man. dallon practically buzzed with excitement, but couldn't stay up for much longer, so after a couple minutes of admiring brendon's sleeping face, he fell asleep.

"holy shit."

"oh my god."

brendon wiped the back of his hand against his sweaty forehead and looked at dallon.

"let's do it again."

dallon gave brendon an almost incredulous look. "that was the third time."

the younger grinned, "i said i would make it up to you. besides, i dreamed about this all night last night."

dallon pointed to the clock above the tv, "brendon, it isn't even eleven, yet!'

"yeah, and?"

"do you want me to faint while we're getting it on because i haven't eaten breakfast?"

brendon shook his head. "you're so dramatic."

dallon gave brendon puppy eyes and the latter sighed in defeat. "ugh, fine. but as soon as we're back here, we are not leaving this bed."

"i'm fine with that, i'm just hungry."

idk it's late and i have shit to do in the morning

forgive mistakes

don't they look like a married couple XD

i  s H i P  i T1