fan fiction

au where panic! totally disbanded after the split oh god i'm crying now fuck

brendon gasped as dallon moved his smooth tongue over his salty skin, making chills run down his back and through his legs. he reached his hands up to bury them in dallon's hair and pulled him closer, forcefully pressing the other's face against his neck. dallon pulled his fingers out of the younger man and positioned his hard, aching member at his entrance-

he heard the door open and shut. he turned his phone off and tossed it in a far corner of the room on a pile of clothes, but not before squeaking in fear and pulling an empty pillow case over his head. he wiped his sticky hand on the blanket and tugged it over his lap quickly, his heart beating faster as he heard dallon's footsteps approaching. he heard a snort come from the other man and it was then that he knew he saw him.

he heard dallon move closer and he pulled the pillow case up a bit just reveal his face. dallon had a confused smile on his face, but his eyes were sparkling with laughter. "what are you doing under there?"

"nothing, you just scared me."

"i scared you so much that you decided to hide?"

he looked up at the tall man matter-of-factly. "yes. yes you did." dallon rolled his eyes and collapsed onto the bed next to him, making the younger man tense, since, ya know, he's kinda pantsless and he was kinda really close to his climax.

dallon looked over at him curiously. "what were you doing anyways?"

"nothing of your concern, mister."

"oh, hey now. you can tell me. i am your loving boyfriend after all. come on, please?"

"dallon, please drop it."

dallon ignored him. "what was it?"

brendon shrugged and glanced at his phone. "i just don't want to tell you, what's so wrong about that?"

dallon sighed. "you're right, i shouldn't pry, i'm sorry. but if i find something incriminating-"

brendon rolled his eyes and grabbed dallon's hands. "you don't need to worry about that, dallon. i am yours and yours only. i swear."

"good. now i gotta meet up with ryan, we need to get ready for the show. you want to come with me?"

"um... i need to shower right now, but i'll be there in," he reached for his phone to check the time and forgot he threw it at the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. "i'll be there soon."

dallon smiled and they shared a small kiss. when he got up to grab his glasses and jacket, brendon quickly pulled on his boxers and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. after dallon saw him leave in his peripheral, he swiftly reached down and snatched his phone, putting it in his pocket.

gotcha now.

he then proceeded to jog out the room and drive to the dressing room thing. (i'm tired shut up)

shortly after, brendon finished showering, got dressed and left, forgetting about his phone.

"should i?"

do it.

"it's a breach of privacy."

he was clearly doing something he didn't want you to know about.

"but it's a breach of privacy."

ryan poked his head around the door with a quirked eyebrow. "dude, are you talking to yourself?"

dallon whipped his head up and looked at his best friend. "uhh... yeah... don't worry about it."

"um.. okay. uh, we gotta go on in a few minutes, so hurry up."

"got it." they traded smiles and ryan left. dallon turned back to the phone and hit the home button. the screen lit up, showing off his lockscreen and fifty notifications. most of them were instagram or youtube or twitter, but there was one at the top from an app with an icon he didn't recognize.

'new update!
  brallon smut oneshots'

brallon..?

now he was stupidly curious.

he bit his bottom lip and swiftly unlocked the phone and a black screen with white letters appeared. he squinted and pulled it closer to his eyes, which widened when he saw explicit details of him and brendon having.. well... sex.

stuff they'd never even done before.

his face flushed and he squeaked when somebody banged on his door and yelled from the other side, "dallon! onstage in one minute!" shaking his head, he turned off the phone and slipped it back into his pocket.

he quickly finished getting ready and ran out to perform with ryan.

after the show, he and ryan high-five each other, weirdly calm afterwards. sometimes they would be pumped full of adrenaline and other times they would be too tired to much other than lay on the dressing room couch.

which is what dallon was going to do, but decided not to when he saw brendon on said couch, laying on his side in an almost seductive and inviting manner.

he slid over on top of him and they started kissing, which lead to a heavy makeout session when all of a sudden, there was a strong vibration coming from dallon's jacket pocket. they ignored it the first couple times, but then it got annoying the third and fourth. the fifth time it happened, brendon reached into the pocket that he presumed held dallon's ringing phone, and was shocked to recognize the black plastic and rubber case. he pushed dallon away and held the phone up to his face. "what the fuck is this?"

dallon just swerved the smaller man's hand and lowered his face to his neck. "um," kiss, "it uh," kiss, "looks like," kiss, "your phone.." kiss.

he pushed dallon away again, "i know that, but why the hell do you have it?"

dallon pulled back further and sat up, more aware of what they were talking about, now that getting brendon's pants off wasn't at the front of his thought process.

well shit.

"um.. i-" he looked at brendon and his throat went dry. "i don't have anything to say, i'm sorry-"

"did you look at it?"

"um, i-"

"did you. look at it."

a sheepish smile came over dallon's face and he giggled, "fan fiction..? seriously, bren?"

brendon pressed his palms over his eyes and groaned, "oh. my god. this is so embarrassing." dallon let out a breathy laugh and leaned down to brush his nose against his cheek. "if you wanted me to do all that to you, you could have asked."

"i would have, but you've been so busy lately."

the older re-settled himself on top of brendon and hummed against his neck. "doesn't mean we don't have hotel nights and time after tour ends." he breathed against his neck and smiled, making a shiver go down the younger's spine.

"would you like to accompany me to your hotel room for a night of sex, hard drugs and alcohol?"

"hm.. hard drugs, no... alcohol, no... but the sex i could partake in."

"lovely."

idk sorry 🤷‍♀️
sorry for mistakes