[br] brendon'th lipth [allon]

christian bale has a funny face

"brendon, come here for a second, please?"

brendon bounced up to dallon and pressed up against him. "yeees? what's up?"

dallon put both of his hands on either side of brendon's face and pulled him forward suddenly, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, making the younger let out a surprised noise.

brendon tried pulling away only once out of shock, but he was quickly reeled back in by a firm grasp on his hair at the back of his head, making him flinch submissively, so he gave up resisting.

dallon let go of his lip and just pulled back between his own, sucking on it semi-harshly. brendon's hands fell limply to his sides as he craned his neck further towards dallon, craving for just a little bit more, whimpering in a slightly higher pitch than usual.

the older pulled back with a "thp" and examined the other's billowy bottom lip that was now slightly red and purple. he squished brendon's cheeks as a grin broke out across his face. "you're so submissive, it's cute."

the shorter stared at him with a hazy look on his face as his chocolate eyes widened.

"did i seriously just...?"

idk but he fell into a headspace 🤷‍♀️

hi so i have a question

i would reallyreally appreciate an answer because i seriously need validation in order to live but it's fine you don't idc (iactuallycarealot)

is my writing good?
or at least adequate?
or like maybe a tad decent?

i just want the opinion of somebody who isn't myself and even then i don't think i'm that great tbh

anyways, have a good day :D
((or evening))