[br] god dammit hips [allon]

cross dressing sensitive beebo les go

|

dallon was bored, so he called brendon up, "let's go to the park."

"sure, why not?" brendon put on his favorite soft yellow shirt, soft baby blue skirt, yellow converse and frilly white socks.

they met up at the bus stop and started on their way to the park, holding hands, swinging them between themselves. after they got there, they got to the swings, each sitting on their own swing. luckily there wasn't any kids, so they didn't have to worry about judgemental stares from disapproving mothers.

"hmmmm, what iiiiis... your most favoritest thing about me?"

"hmm... aside from your cute personality and amazing looks, i would have to say your hips."

"really?"

"yes!"

"hmm.. one time i got stuck on a slide because of my hips. they were too wide for the tiny walls of the slide. it sucked."

"oh wow, really?"

"mhm."

"wow. i do love your hips, though."

"i know." brendon smiled smugly and wiggled his tooshy a bit as he starting swinging slowly. they sat and talked for a little while until they noticed it was getting dark. "we should head home."

"mhm!" brendon went to stand, but he couldn't move. "what the--"

dallon turned and looked at brendon. "brendon. come on."

"i can't, i'm stuck..."

hr furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards him. after pointless struggling, brendon started crying, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the situation. "no no no, baby don't cry."

"i- i can't get up, i- i'm stuck..!" he made grabby hands at dallon, who got down on his knees in front of him. brendon clutched the collar of dallon's shirt tightly and whimpered, "pleasepleaseplease get me out of this swing, dally..."

"okay, okay, yeah, i'll try."

eventually, dallon got brendon out of the swing and the latter clung on to the formerly mentioned who kissed his cheek. "you're fine, you're fine.. shh.."

"c- can we go back t- to your house, please?"

"sure, just gotta call your mom and tell her you're gonna be with me, okay?"

brendon looked at him with wide, shiny eyes as his bottom lip quivered and nodded, "mhm..."

after dallon informed brendon's mother he would have him over for the night, he walked home with brendon in his arms.

he got home and made a beeline for his room, ignoring the fact that breezy was asleep on the couch and there was junk food garbage all around her. he set brendon down on the bed and kissed his cheek. "i'm gonna get some lotion, okay?"

"o- okay..." dallon quickly ran into the bathroom, grabbed a bottle of moisturizer and came back, sitting next to brendon on the bed, taking off his shoes gently, setting them on the floof. "can i take your skirt off, baby?"

brendon bit the tip of his thumb and nodded. dallon nodded and slowly slid brendon's skirt down, feeling the baby soft skin of his legs as it went down. he winced when he saw dark purple bruises on both of brendon's hips. "oh, hun..."

"is it okay if i take off your undies, too?"

"y-yes..."  he slipped off his underwear and dabbed a small amount of lotion on his hands, rubbing them together and gently caressing his boy's sides. as dallon's hands went lower, brendon whimpered quietly. finally, his hands were on his hips, massaging them gently. brendon's eyes began to water as he squirmed. "no more, pwease..."

"alright." dallon put brendon's underwear and skirt back on and climbed onto the bed with him, pulling him close. "i'm sorry that happened, honey."

"..'s okay..." brendon sniffled and buried his face in dallon's neck. "i jus' wanna sleep now.."

"you do that, babydoll."

"i- i love you.."

"i love you too, babe."

|

yikes this was a nightmare to write as well as read what even is this kill me

forgive my mistakes pls i'm only human