[br] brendon's sensitive thighs are dallon's thing [allon]

dallon was pretty open about anything he wanted to try sex-wise. most of his kinks and preferences (which weren't many), brendon knew about and they sometimes implemented in their sex life. the same went for brendon and his own kinks preferences. feminine clothing, toys, dirty talk, they've already been there, done that.

the biggest problem dallon had was admitting his things. fetishes, if you will. countless times he would try telling brendon about his weird fetishes, but would end up a blushing and stuttering mess, ultimately ending the whole conversation with a quiet and shy "i love you".

today, dallon decided he would grow a pair and just admit his main fetish to brendon without a second thought. if all went well, he could probably admit the rest of them.

"hey, brendon? could you come in here for a moment?" a couple short moments later, brendon's face appeared from behind the door frame, a questioning expression plastered all over it. dallon smiled slightly and patted the space on the bed next to him.

the other man smiled and practically bounced up to him, sitting in the spot next to him. "what's up?"

dallon just stared at him, and brendon stared right back. the fact that he was getting comfortable and giving dallon his full undivided attention was making it harder for him to say anything.

"i.. uh..." brendon nodded along slowly, trying to get him to continue. "could we please hurry up, sarah and i wanted to go out this evening-"

"i want to mark your thighs."

the other man just looked at him with a confused sparkle in his eye. "you.. what?"

dallon took a deep breath as he his face burned up and his neck flushed a bright red. "i want," he cleared his throat and swiped his tongue over his abnormally dry lips, "to mark your thighs."

brendon looked at the floor for a moment before his own eyes met dallon's again. he could see the other man was getting more and more embarrassed as more time passed. "..okay...?"

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said anything, god..." brendon just giggled and held dallon's hand. "it's fine, it's fine. you just kinda caught me a little bit off-guard.. i think i just didn't expect that from you."

dallon rubbed the back of his very red  neck and eyed the other man's very perfect clothed thighs. "you're not... grossed out?"

"what? oh, no. hell no, that's not gross. it's kinda hot, actually." dallon nodded and swallowed thickly. "you wanna do it now? i have to leave in like," he looked at the alarm clock behind dallon, "an hour and a half."

"um.. yeah, sure." dallon laughed nervously and rubbed his clammy hands together.

it's not like you're having sex for the first time! come on, dallon, pull yourself together! he said it's fine, so stop freaking out!

brendon grinned and undid his pants, pulling them off in one clumsy motion and flung them across the room. he crawled up to the head of the bed and laid down. he beckoned dallon over, who slid between his legs and kissed him for only a moment before moving down so he was facing brendon's crotch. lovely.

he laid down on his stomach and very lightly gripped the other man's thighs, making his breath hitch in the slightest.

that was what dallon loved most about them, was the sensitivity. he had such delicate skin that even a simple puff of hot air could get him worked up. also the way that they wrapped around him and squeezed so perfectly around his waist when he was pounding into brendon made him love them even more.

he turned his head and placed a very soft kiss on his left thigh. he licked upwards two inches, which pulled a breathy sound from the other, before he slowly sank his teeth into the soft flesh. (i hate the word flesh btw)

brendon had his fingers in dallon's hair and he tugged a bit without thinking much of it. dallon sucked a large purple bruise into the inside of brendon's left thigh, then moved to ravish the other the same way. at that point, brendon was breathing heavily and had his legs wrapped around dallon's head.

(wait omg the image that just popped in my head wtf brain why are you like this)

both of them groaned at the same time and dallon just relished in the squeeze of brendon's perfectly thick and sensitive thighs around his head. he dug his short nails into the sides of the other's legs, which caused a high-pitched groan to spill from his lover's mouth.

brendon was toying the hem of his shirt as dallon pressed more kisses and made even more marks on his thighs. dallon then sat up and wiped his mouth, leaving brendon a too-warm and kind of aroused mess on the bed.

brendon reached up and pulled dallon down, pressing their chests together and kissing him. brendon rolled his hips up against dallon's, making the older almost gasp against his mouth.

what are you, a virgin? this isn't the first time you've done this, geez, what is wrong with you?

dallon thrusted his hips forward against brendon and the other moaned very lightly. they laid there, grinding and kissing on the bed for the next twenty minutes until they both jizzed in their underwear.

when it was all over, dallon buried his face in brendon's neck and brendon breathed out a giggle.

the older smiled against his skin and he hugged his boyfriend, "i love you."

brendon reached his hands up to meet at the nape of dallon's neck and he let out a satisfied him. "i love you too. hey, dallon?"

"hm?"

"now that you got that confession, i kind of need to admit something myself."

dallon lifted his head and looked at his sparkly-eyed lover. "what's that?"

"i kind of have a thing for sensitive necks..."

this is so bad and weird i'm sorry what the hell this isn't the comeback you wanted or deserved

i have a chapter for the boy who selected 21 plays of tom jones whats new pussycat and i also have another surprise that should hopefully be coming out soon in the next few weeks

thank you for being patient btw, if i were you, i woulda stopped reading my stuff long ago

*writing mistakes are stupid and should be overlooked