[fr] coffee [erard]

gerard sat up straight after being hunched for a few hours. he rolled his head back, relieving his neck of any achyness.

lord, drawing is a painful, drawn out process.

he stood up and stretched a little before going into the kitchen where frank was.

frank, who was just coloring at the table like a good boy, stood up when he saw gerard and ran to him and jumped in his arms. "hi."

"hello."

"want some coffee?"

"that would be perfect."

"okay. go into the living room, i'll make it." gerard smiled and pecked his boy's lips before putting him down and strolling into the living room, sitting down on the couch and waiting for his beloved.

a few minutes later, frank walked in, holding an old mug. he stood in front of gerard and put the cup in his hands. "here you go, daddy. a nice, warm cup of coffee."

"um... it's almost stone cold."

"a nice cup of coffee."

"not even sure this is coffee..."

"a nice cup."

"and the cup is cracked, it's dripping on me..."

"a cup."

sighing, gerard put the cup on the table. "let's just forget about the coffee."

"..'m sorry... i just wanted to do something nice for you..."

"it's fine, baby. c'mere."

frank sat down on gerard's lap with a pout on his face as he buried his face in gerard's chest.

gerard wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist. "it was thoughtful of you to make it for me."

frank looked up at gerard with big, shiny, watery eyes as he bit his quivering bottom lip.

"r- really?"

"yeah. i appreciate it."

"but i messed up..."

"i said it's okay. don't worry about it."

frank shook his head and bit his thumb. "can i see a smile?"

"no."

"fraaaank. give me that beautiful smile i love seeing."

frank blushed and buried his face in gerard's neck, shaking his head. gerard tickled the little's sides, making him giggle. "let me see that smile, lovely."

"n- no..!"

"give it to me! show me your beautiful smile!"

eventually, gerard was on top of frank, who was practically dying of laughter from the tickling. "o- okay! okay, daddy! s- stop tickling meee!" [awwww]

gerard removed his hands and sat up, essentially straddling frank's thighs. frank kept letting out small giggles, almost unable to stop at that point.

when he finally was able to B R E A T H E, he looked at gerard and smiled. "ah, that's what i wanted to see."

frank giggled and kissed gerard's cheek. "i love you, daddy."

"i love you too, baby. come on, let's get in bed and cuddle and share kisses and watch movies."

gerard stood up and held out a hand for frank, who grabbed it and stood up. "carry me?"

gerard nodded and smiled fondly, picking up his fiancée and taking him to bed to cuddle and share kisses and watch movies.

|

ahhhH it's getting harder and harder to come up with good ideas tbh.
that's why updates are so slow now.

i kinda like this one. thoughts?

(i actually hardcore stan bottom/little gerard but i appreciate the occasional bottom/little frank.)