[br] brendon is dallon's cute baby bee [allon]

"okay kids, say goodbye to bee, he has to go home now."

amelie pouted and hugged brendon's leg tightly, "awww, noooo!" she looked almost close to tears.

brendon may or may not have died a little inside.

"honey, he'll be here tomorrow for lunch and he's going to watch you while i'm at work in the evening."

she and knox perked up at that and immediately sat up, ready to go to bed so tomorrow would come sooner. "oh! okay!"

brendon got onto his knees and gave them both hugs and kisses on the cheeks (their face cheeks come on guys smh) as they did the same time. "goodbye, bee! we'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"of course, sweetie. i'd never miss a lunch with you and knox and your daddy." dallon gave brendon a loving smile and amelie giggled a little, totally oblivious to the romantic relationship between her father and the babysitter. "now go get ready for bed, i'll be there in ten minutes, okay?"

"okay, daddy. come on, knox, let's go." amelie took her brother's hand in her own and lead him to their bedroom. both men watched as they walked away.

dallon lightly held brendon's fingertips. "come on, i'll walk you to your car."

"i will certainly not decline that offer." dallon lead brendon out the front door with a hand on his lower back. when they finally got to the car, brendon bit his lip and turned to face dallon. "um.. dallon...?"

"yes, honey?"

the younger sheepishly looked down at his feet, "are we ever going to tell the kids about us?"

dallon gave him a small smile. "i think somewhere in the back of their minds, they've already adopted you as their second father."

"you think so?" he looked up at the tall man with twinkling, wide and innocent eyes."

dallon chuckled lightly, "of course! they love you."

"well, yeah.. and i love them too. but..." he looked back at his feet.

the older hooked a forefinger under the younger's chin and lifted his face up to look at him. "what is it?"

"um.. i think i love you. do.. do you love me too..?" he then thought to himself, oh, i hope that you do...

shit, brendon, you sound eager, shut the fuck up.

"uh.. well, yeah. i think i do. yeah. i do."

after a few awkward moments of them staring in each other's eyes, brendon giggled a little. "how's that for the cringiest confession ever?" dallon then let out a breathy laugh and pulled the younger man in for a warm hug and tucked his face into the crook of his neck. "you're so cute, oh my god."

brendon giggled again and wrapped his arms around dallon's neck. "i've been told."

"you're my cute baby bee. i love you."

the short man took a couple short moments to revel in how that sounded coming from his boyfriend's mouth. "i love you too."

several months later, both men told amelie and knox about them being together, and honestly, both kids couldn't have been more happy about it.

amelie squealed and bounced where she was seated on the couch. "is bee going to live with us now?!" dallon simply shrugged and looked over at the other man, who just shrugged back. "he'll think about it, princess."

and for about two months, amelie prayed every night that brendon would come to live with her and her family.

and he did.

and none of them could have been happier. now zero has two new friends, penny lane and bogart, the kids practically have a second father, and dallon has more sex than usual- wait, no.. well, i mean, he does, but that's not the specific detail he wanted to share..- wait, hold on...

oh yes.

dallon now has a beautiful man he wakes up to every morning and he has somebody to cuddle and kiss every night.

and to think, dallon actually got a babysitter, a boyfriend, and eventually a husband from a one night stand.

heheheheehewe the ending tho (i couldn't think of a way to end it ngl)

i wrote this while listening to maroon 5
adam levine's voice is fuckin amazing