fuckboy

please read my poorly written smut

💔

"he isn't good for you! why can't you fucking see it?!"

brendon ignored spencer and continued writing in his notebook.

the blue-eyed boy sighed and crossed his arms. "brendon, please look at me."

no response.

spencer spoke more sternly this time.

"look at me."

the feminine boy bit his lip and looked up at his best friend, cursing his submissive self for obeying.

"there's a reason why he's being called a fuckboy! he's leading you on, you don't deserve that! brendon, i love you, but you're being stupid!"

brendon rapidly shook his head. "i- i love him. i thought you said no matter what choices i made, that you would support me no matter what."

"and i would support you whole-heartedly if you weren't dating a goddamn fuckboy! he only wants you for sex!"

"no he-"

spencer squeezed his eyes shut and pinched the bridge of his nose. "how many times have you guys spent actual quality time together?"

"well.. like, twice. but-"

"and how many times have you guys had sex?"

"too many times to count, but-"

spencer snapped his fist against the palm of his hand. "face it, brendon. you're being lead on by a fuckboy. if you carry on this relationship, you're going to get seriously hurt."

brendon glared at the other boy bitterly. "you're just being bitchy about my relationship because yours fell apart."

sad, angry tears welled up in spencer's eyes at the insensitive mention of his boyfriend. "no. no, you can't say that. it didn't fucking fall apart, he died. you have no fucking right to pull that card."

brendon, now tearing himself up inside, blinked back tears. "w- well, i did. what are you going to do about it?"

spencer's face flushed red in anger as he stomped to the front door. he opened it and glared at brendon.

his voice quivered dangerously as he spoke once more. "get out. get the fuck out and don't even think about coming back until you're out of that relationship."

brendon bothered not to stop the tears at this point, let them fall freely as he shamefully walked to the door. before leaving, he gave spencer a tight hug and let out a quiet choked sob against his stiff shoulder. he softly whispered out an, "i'm sorry," and left.

brendon wrapped his arms around his stomach as he walked to his boyfriend's house. "you don't need him, brendon. you're fine. your relationship isn't bad. you love dallon and he loves you back." he'd texted dallon shortly before arriving that he'd be coming over.

he quietly walked around to the backyard and climbed up the grape vine to dallon's bedroom window. it was unlocked, so he let himself in. after he shut the window and stood up straight, he smoothed out his skirt. he didn't notice dallon or the predatory look in his eyes as he scanned the younger boy up and down. that was, until long arms wrapped around his waist and immediately slid down his front.

he felt dallon's tongue slide up his neck and he lolled his head to the side, stupidly giving the older more access to his sensitive skin. he placed his hands over dallon's and pushed his ass against dallon's front. he felt dallon smirk against his neck and bite down hard, creating a dark mark where his teeth sank in. brendon let out a small moan. he always had a thing for pain, and dallon always made the most of it.