[fr] you just smacked me with a balloon [erard]

this is something i came up with my little sister

|
|
|

it was cherry and lily's birthday party. the girls were turning five.

gerard was currently talking to the othe proud mom-dads (brendon, tyler, patrick...) & his other female and feminine friends (lindsey, jamia, ryan...) while the dad-dads (dallon, pete, josh...) and the more manly mans (spencer, andy, joe, ray...) were talking. frank, however, was nowhere to be seen.

until all conversation was cut short by squeals, giggles, small screams and laughter from younger children and a certain 30-year old man. frank, along with cherry, lily, miles, bandit, ruby, and a few other kids ran through the living and straight to the backyard.

on his way past gerard, he purposefully whacked him in the face with the helium balloon he held in his hand, making him whine in annoyance. he glanced at gerard mischeivously. gerard clapped his hands together lightly and turned to brendon. "excuse me, i need to talk to frank." after brendon nodded and turned away, he bolted out the back door, beginning to chase frank around the back yard.

eventually, gerard caught up with frank and tackled him to the ground, making the younger giggle loudly. they tumbled around in the grass and eventually, gerard ended up on top of frank, straddling his stomach and holding his arms above his head. he leaned down so their faces were about three inches apart. "honey, you smacked me in the face with a balloon."

frank grinned. "i know."

"why?"

"i dunno, you were there and i just wanted to do it." gerard rolled his eyes and licked frank's cheek, making him grimace. "ew."

"you're such a kid."

"you licked me, you're the kid."

"you smacked me in the face with a balloon for no apparent reason while running around with a bunch of kids twenty-five years younger than you, you're the kid."

"if i'm the kid, you're the adult."

"i'm totally fine with that."

|
|
|

what is this idk