[br] sexing himself to sleep [allon]

there's this one-sided frerard shot i'm trying to finish and its taking longer than i thought smh this book is becoming purely brallon

brendon suddenly woke up with a raging erection due to a very explicit dream that he could only partially remember.

he sat up and turned to look at dallon, who had one bare leg over the duvet and one arm under his pillow. he was releasing soft, quiet, short snores. brendon reached over and snuck his icy fingers under the waistband of his fiancèe's boxers, gripping his hip and shaking him lightly, whispering loudly, "dallon."

he grumbled and pushed his face further into his pillow, moving his hip away from brendon's cold hand.

"dallon" he spoke in a regular tone.

dallon sighed and groaned, "what is it, brendon?"

"i'm horny." the brunet stretched and sat up turning on the lamp as he looked at the smaller man who was looking back at him with tired, but sparkly eyes.

he rubbed his eyes and yawned before speaking again, "..seriously?"

brendon nodded at him. "mhm."

he glanced at the digital alarm clock sitting on the nightstand on brendon's side. it read 3:12 am. "brendon, it's late.. can't you just take a cold shower or beat it off yourself or something..?"

"but dallonnn," he pouted, "we haven't had sex in a week,"

dallon looked at him with a blank and slightly annoyed expression.

brendon then got up and sat on dallon's lap. even he could see the tiredness in brendon's eyes and the barely-there bags that resided underneath them. "plus, sex is all i can think about right now. it won't go away until you take care of it."

dallon bit his lip. he had to be up in a few hours, but if he got this done quickly, both he and brendon could go back to sleep. "fine."

with a brilliant smile, brendon pulled the blue-eyed man in for a firm kiss.

brendon was bouncing up and down on dallon's dicc when dallon felt his eyelids getting heavy. to try and relieve it, he shut his eyes for a moment but ended up falling back into a heavy sleep. (that's just how it be)

his grip on brendon's hips loosened and his head fell back against the wall with a light thud. alarmed, brendon snapped his head up and opened his eyes to see that his fiancèe fell back asleep. he didn't know what to really do. he thought something along the lines of getting up and finishing off in the bathroom, which. was probably a good idea.

smiling slightly, - but biting back a moan because dallon was pressed up against that spot oh, so perfectly - he pulled off of dallon's length, tucking the man back into his boxers, and got up to finish off in the bathroom.

when dallon woke up that morning (again), it took a minute to realize his surroundings and what had happened four hours prior. he looked to his left to see a peacefully sleeping brendon and sighed.

when dallon got home that following evening and sat down on the couch, brendon promptly bounced from the bedroom and plopped in his lap heavily, making him grunt. "yooouuu fell asleep during sex this morning,"

dallon rolled his eyes. "uh, you can't blame me, you woke me up at three in the morning."

brendon mimicked dallon and rolled his eyes too, before tugging him forward by his tie and snaking his hand up the back of his neck. "redeem yourself."

shrugging internally, dallon gave in to the seductive little brendon urie and they promptly had sex for three hours before settling down and falling asleep to supernatural.

i fell asleep @ 1:00am and woke up at like 3:30 and my eye is borthering me a lot (it's red and it keeps twitching and it's itchy) and i have to watch a baby today i'm gonna have an emotional breakdown, i can feel it 👌

*please vote this is my life*

*forgive mistakes, i literally just told u what happened and also i can't see or think straight