[br] 2am thoughts [allon]

hHELL O yEs i Am uSinG a pRompt for this onei legit can't think of anytHing original so THIS WILL BE HERE FOR NOW I PROMISE I'LL GET SOMETHING OF MY OWN UP SOON OK SHUSH I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY

i legit can't think of anytHing original so THIS WILL BE HERE FOR NOW I PROMISE I'LL GET SOMETHING OF MY OWN UP SOON OK SHUSH I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY

|

he tossed and turned for at least forty minutes. it was a bit past 2:00 am, so dallon was asleep. brendon watched dallon's clothed chest move up and down with every breath he took as he slept peacefully, his mouth hanging open just the slightest and his right arm hanging off the bed as he snored very quietly and cutely.

brendon furrowed his eyebrows as he came to a ground-breaking revelation. dallon turned over onto his stomach and snorted quietly. brendon quickly slithered up to dallon's back, putting one hand on his waist and lowered his head so his lips were right next to dallon's ear. "dallon."

"mmh..."

"dallon..~ baaabe...~"

he barely opened his eyes, looking at the alarm clock to see that it was two in the morning. "mm, what..?"

"i just realized something."

"hmm.. what..." he was already drifting off again.

"ketchup is technically a smoothie."

dallon sighed and shook his head. he turned over onto his back and pulled brendon down against his chest and yawned. "b, i love you, i do, but please don't whisper these kinds of things in my ear at 2:00 am."

brendon giggled and snuggled against dallon's chest as he felt the latter press a kiss to his head. "go to sleep..."

"i'll try. love you."

"mm.. love you too..."

brendon smiled at dallon's almost drunk state and closed his eyes in an attempt to sleep when he realized another thing.

"dogs never actually get married to each other."

"good god, brendon."

|

another apology shot, sorry for being gone for waaaaayyy too long.

if you wanna request something, feel free. i'm open to ideas.

sorry that it was so short but it is literally 2:39 am when i'm finishing thia and i've been sleep deprived lately.

so long, and goodnight.